Naraku x reader 🍋

Requested by BronwynMilligan

You raked your nails lightly across his throat, he growled hungrily for you, the vibrations ran through your fingertips. Already naked he put his mouth against your neck, swirling his tongue up and down your skin.

Small noises were being produced from your mouth as he sucked the skin along your collarbone. His hand glided down to your unprotected area and he stuck a finger in.

You arched your back as he pumped into you fast. Adding digits just when you thought you reached your peak. He wrapped a single arm around you so your legs were wrapped around his waist, your (s/c), thighs squishing against him. He loved your (thick/skinny/chubby/ or however you would describe them) thighs.

You felt his manhood rub against your stomach, sending fluttering butterflies  loose in your stomach as you anticipated the size.

He placed his hands on your hipbone, guiding you to hover a little. You almost went crazy as the tip pressed the folds of your entrance. You tipped your head back as he rammed it into you hard and heavy.

His own muscles working upwards into your sweet core. You gripped his shoulders, foreheads touching as sweat lathered your skin.

He grinned as he said, "what a sexy sight you are for sore eyes." You now helped him thrust into you, letting go a, "oh~!" Trying to get words out.

"You always say that Naraku."

"Mmm cause it's true." He groaned into your mouth as your tongues intertwined with each other. You never fought domaince as he viewed you equal to him. Hence why he asked if he could make you his woman.

You were your own leader, independent and most didn't like it when you turned scary. He craved that hidden part of you as he wanted every physical part too.

You slammed down onto his lap as he thrusted endlessly in your cavern. You trailed your fingers down his spine. "Ooo." He let go a low hiss as you left straches in his skin, he made it so his skin didn't mend. He wanted those marks as a trophy, achieving what others couldn't handle.

"Naraku you're so good at hitting every spot!" You purposely moved in s circular motion while he held you tight and became rougher.

"Damn (Y/n) if you do that- oh shit!"

He clamped his teeth, the surge of a release riling up in his member. Whilst you were panting like a dog in heat, uterus like a marching band with the feel of release.

The demon with many demons in him tugged on your ear with his teeth, giving a final thrust as he moaned loudly. "Hrgghh! Oh! Oh..."

You felt yourself orgasm when his load filled all of you. "HMMMMmmm." You were a breathless mess when you came off your pleasurable high.

"Your perfect as always Naraku." You went to get up but he pushed you back down on his manhood. A small moan left your lips.

"I'm not done yet, I wanna feel more of your luxurious thighs squish my sides." You blushed.

Naraku had a very big fetish for your (thick/skinny/chubby/ or however you would describe them.)

He often used them as a pillow.

I hope it met your expectations.