Miroku x Sango (lesbian) x demon reader pt3

Requested by GreyAkamine

You hung from a branch with your bushy (colour) tail. Cupping Sango's face upside down as you kissed her while she also cupped your face. When you parted a smug grin as always was on your lips, Sango sighed.

"Cam you ever just...not smirk?"

You booped her nose, "not in a million years plus I'll do what I want unless you want out little secret made public."

She slapped your face lightly. "Don't be mean but no I'd rather it stay private."

You dropped from the branch and landed effortlessly. "Well as much as I'd like to kiss you some more I've got places to be."

Sango waved at hand you, indicating for you to be on your way. You winked at her and went away in a puff of smoke.

<>
Miroku gripped you by the shoulder as he pressed himself into you more. Twirling his tongue with yours in a battle of dominance. Of course you won no questions asked.

He travelled down while you sucked face and felt the soft fur of your tail. He played with the strands of hair a bit before you finally noticed.

You broke the snog as a string of saliva connected your mouth to his. "What did I say about touching my tail?"

"Hmm not to."

"Exactly. It's like the equivalent of you touching Sango's butt."

"Hehe I know."

Now the demon slayers glorious booty was on your mind. She had nice pair of cheeks, what you'd do to see them naked.

Not to mention see Miroku's in the nude too. Both of your lovers were sexy.

Niether knew you were back and forth between them. You liked to make them think they were you one and only. Wait til the drama started, aw man would you have a laugh.

Miroku strached his head, "I gotta go before anyone gets suspicious."

"Fair enough."

He winked at you and you winked in return.