Koga x asperger's reader pt1

For ashlatiasfan101 pt2 in 3rd oneshot book.

Inuyasha groaned when Kagome popped through the well with her cousin. You.

You'd put yourself in dangerous situations because you would immerse yourself in drawing any demons they came across. You'd drawn Shippo, Kirara and himself first off. As you'd met him and the others to begin with.

But the amount of times you could have died from demons was immeasurable! Kagome came in with you and you often hid behind her when new people were involved as some villager now asked for help.

Inuyasha sucked in a breath as they agreed and went up to you. "Stay here this time I don't want to have to keep saving your ass."

You shook your head, "I need to draw for inspiration."

He growled, "why not try drawing things that won't kill you."

Again you shook your head, he also groaned again and shot his hands up in the air. "I give up! Come along then but I'm not saving you anymore."

You shrugged your shoulders and set off with them. But not before Kagome yelled, "sit boy!" For his comment.

<>

Another irritating person joined the journey because it also impacted him. Friggin Koga.

"So where is this monster we have to fight?" Koga asked as he stretched before the battle.

Inuyasha replied as he unglued the wolf's fingers from Kagome. "It s in the abandoned village just up ahead."

"Ok gotcha, by the way who is the lady so close to you Kagome?"

She smiled, "oh she's my cousin, (Y/n) she's a tad shy so she won't really talk to you."

"I see."

You reached the abandoned village and saw the commotion the demon was causing.

It had big, bulging eyes and resembled an ugly tadpole. Gurgles and growls came from its throat.

Immdiealty you were intrigued by its weird shape. You ran off and found a spot to sit and draw it.

Inuyasha shouted after you, "(Y/n) get back here!" He ran too so he could block any attacks that were headed towards you.

Koga raised his brows in surprise, "she's either brave or stupid."

Kagome sighed, "she does this a lot she likes to draw demons, any demons no matter if they are friendly or not."

He hummed. "Either way I'm impressed and I would like to see these drawings of hers."

"She doesn't really show anyone, I'm lucky if even I get to see them."

He grinned, "I'll just get her to draw me then!"

He jumped into the battle with the dog demon as the sounds of battle could be heard.

About an hour later, (it took that long because you kept getting too close) they finally managed to defeat it.

You were happy with how the drawing turned out. Suddenly Koga came up to you and you shielded your face with your (h/c) hair.

(If you have short hair pretend you are using your hand or clothing)

"Hey nice to meet you I'm Koga I heard you draw demons. I figured you could draw me." He said as he pointed to himself.

Seconds of silence passed as you looked away not wanting to talk. He rubbed the back of his neck, "uh yeah Kagome mentioned you didn't talk much."

He took a breath and tried again though, "that was pretty cool of you to just ran towards the demon. You didn't even flinch when it almost got you."

He didn't cease talking about how he found it amazing about you not being afraid of the demon. Whilst he went on you tried having a look at him, you saw the long ears, pointy fangs, long black hair toed into a ponytail and those marvellous blue pupils.

This made you stop shielding your face and just stare at him. It took him a bit to realize you were staring at him.

He became uncomfortable, "uh...is there something wrong?"

You blushed when he noticed you staring and shook your head. "Um...can I still draw you?"

He smiled at the question, "of course I'd be hurt if you didn't!"

This made you smile and when you got back you had him sit down for a half an hour. Every feature of his perfect figure you got right, the shading and colouring was good.

Finally you'd finished and with a lot of coaching Koga got you to show him the drawing. He beamed proudly and went to boast to the others, mainly to shove it in Inuyasha's face.

Little did Koga know you had drawn another one of him before during the fight. (Refer to picture above)

You'd grown infatuated with him because of those enriching blue eyes of his.