Naraku x reader

Requested by narakoou

Purple fire suddenly rose up before you as you saw the man with blood coloured eyes. "I didn't think a mortal would wander willingly into my domain."

Only now did you realise there was no way to escape as he'd blocked any means of an exit. "Tell me what are you doing here?"

You fiddled with your fingers, "I saw you before...a couple of days ago actually and I just wanted to know who the handsome man was."

He gave a low chuckle, "well sorry to disappoint but I am not a man but a demon."

He whisked the fire away and stepped closer to you. Gently dragging his knuckles across your chin, "such unique beauty for a human, I only know one being who had such features."

He then inspected your clothes and body shape, poking here and there. "W-what are you doing?"

"Having a look at you."

He stopped and suddenly brought his arm around you waist and brought you down a so you were looking up him. Much like a dance move.

He smirked, "what would you say about being under my protection?"

"Huh?" Was all you could manage as you were speechless.

"Do you want my protection? I could easily leave you here to die."

"Yes I do if it means I live."

"Good."

He brought you back to level and motioned with his finger for you to follow. You felt a stinging sensation on your wrist, a marking had been magically carved into your skin. (You choose what it is)

"What is this mark?"

He craned his neck to face you from behind, "its like a bargaining chip, you have my protection and you are bait for things I need you to be bait for."

He simply smiled and continued to walk. You followed feeling dumb.

I do not have a lot of brain power for these oneshots atm but I'm trying.