Naraku x Sesshomaru x reader pt5

Naraku was finally able to move about without any pain and the mating season had come to an end.

Sesshomaru was back to his cold and rational self. Though he wouldn't speak to anyone after the whole season. Naraku seemed to know what you were thinking, "don't worry he's embarrassed that he pinned you down like a feral animal."

You made an 'O' shape with your mouth and shoved some leftovers of bread Jaken had bought from a vendor. There seemed to be a gleam in the evil man's eye, you swallowed and asked, "what's that look for?"

He twirled a piece of his midnight hair, "oh I just remember you saying I could be the one to take your V card."

A blush covered your features and you dipped your head and sculled the water in the bag. "T-that was just to try and stop Sesshomaru from coming onto me."

He sighed. "I'm sure it was, but admit you find me more attractive out of the two of us."

"What?!"

You shook your head. "You are both attractive to me."

You felt someone put their hand on your head and say, "oh really?"

You looked up to see Sesshomaru, his usual poker face was replaced by a smirk. "Um yes?"

Sesshomaru plopped down next to you and then glanced at Naraku then to you.

He said, "you got her first kiss so I get that side and you can have the other side."

Naraku nodded. "(Y/n) do you love us?"

"Where did that come from?!"

He sighed, "please just answer."

"Well admittedly yes, why?"

Naraku gave a dark chuckle, "I lied mating season is far from over and me and my dearest agreed you need to lose your V card from one of us or....both. We can't protect you from a herd of demons if they smell you are untouched."

"Are you serious?"

They both nodded.

You blushed a deep red and said a sentence that set their carnal desires on fire. "W-well I guess it can't be helped then, you have my consent."