Miroku x reader pt3

Requested by _AngelicLucifer_

He put his head in his heads while Kagome and Sango questioned him about you. Where? When? How?

"She was just someone who I thought was this time but I found out she's from your time Kagome!"

Kagome arched a brow, "that doesn't bother you?"

"No, why would it?"

His nose was still patched up from your punch. His skin was bruised purple and grey. Sango actually liked the mysterious you they now knew about.

The demon slayer laughed as she said, "I guess she really packed a punch."

Miroku groaned, "very funny Sango."

Silence fell and was replaced by a hostile air from Sango when Inuyasha asked. "Do you like her?" 

Miroku didn't speak and Kagome threatened to punch him where he'd already been hit. "I don't know ok! Geez...can you just leave me alone about it!"

He got up and stormed off, finding himself in front of the bone eaters well. "I'm sorry I made you angry but it's really lonely without you here. I haven't seen you for days. I honestly don't know how I feel about you but...I can find out if you come back."

He stood there and did not remove himself til Inuyasha came up from behind. "The girls want to apologise for earlier."

He sighed, "tell them I'll be there in a sec."

"Sure." Inuyasha left the monk alone with his thoughts. But he wasn't alone for long as the light shone from the well and his heart beat faster. But he didn't expect you to be propelled from the well and crash into him. He fell on his back with you on top.

"Uhhh my nose! It just stopped hurting 3 days ago!"

A roar sounded from the well and a entity with a mask for a face snaked upwards. "I want the Shikon jewel shard!"

<>

You crumpled up the paper you'd drawn Miroku on. "Shitty monk!" You said as you threw it in the bin. You sat on the bed angrily and it creaked under the pressure. It'd been 3 days since you were last there. You weren't ever going to go back as you saw no point but the Shikon jewel you had in your pocket began to feel warm.

A mask on your wall suddenly broke free from the nail it had been hammered onto years ago. It had a body made of light of some sort, repeatedly saying. "Give me the Shikon jewel shard!"

You jumped out of the way as it went to puncture you with the fangs growing in its makeshift mouth. You ran down the stairs a hundred miles an hour.

Luckily neither of your parents were home. You raced out of the door and made to go to fedual era as that was the only place this thing could be dealt with.

You didn't live too far away from the shrine at Kagome's home. It slithered underneath you, it's sleek body going inbetween your legs as it unintentionally threw you into the well. Crossing into the other world with you.

That's when you saw Miroku's eyes widen as you crashed into him. You heard him shout, "uhhh my nose! It just stopped hurting 3 days ago!"

The roar sound made you flinch but Inuyasha managed to kill it after it spoke. You sighed and was about to thank Inuyasha when you brought to rest your head on the monks chest.

Miroku hugged you tightly, "you finally came back!"

"Miroku I can't breathe."

"Oh sorry."

He let go and you got up, he also lifted himself from the ground. "So this is (Y/n)."

You awkardly waved at them, they had the same response. You kept one hand in a fist as you just noticed you'd grabbed the crumpled up drawing of Miroku.

Sango noticed too, she took it from you. "Wait!-"

She unravelled the piece of paper and was impressed but angry at what she saw. Kagome took a peek and she whistled.

Miroku coughed, "can I have a minute alone with (Y/n)? And Sango can you stop glaring at the drawing and give it back to (Y/n)."

They did as told but Sango returned the paper with a little more force then necessary. "Salty much." You said as they walked away.

You looked at Miroku and cringed, "that's one hell of a bruise you have." He strached his cheek, "yeah no thanks to you."

"Sorry."

He smiled, "it's ok...you did with good reason I was being a jerk."

"Sure but uh...punching was a bit excessive. I didn't intentionally come back by the way."

"Oh no I saw that."

You let a air of annoyance and inspected his face. He was surprised by how close your gotten.

"I really am sorry."

As you were fussing over him he smirked and planted a big kiss right on your lips. "Mm?!"

He deepened it by cupping your cheeks and then sliding a hand to your neck.

He ended the kiss shortly after, you were left frozen. "......"

He smirked again, "I think you should get well acquainted with my friends since you will be bearing my children."

He hoiked you over his shoulder, "Miroku!"

He started to walk over, "Miroku!" You yelled again. "Sorry can't hear you over my overflowing love that's spreading throughout my body (Y/n)." He joked.

"Mirokuuuuu!"

You weren't angry just extremely embarrassed.