Sesshomaru x reader

I missed Purplekitten711 request and I'm just doing this since I missed them. Which I'm very sorry about.

He gazed at you from across the field of flowers, a spark ignited in you skin. Sending goosebumps along your arms and legs. His golden eyes widened from afar and he began to make his way towards you.

Why you didn't run away from such a powerful demon confused you. But he stopped just an inch in front of you.

No fear in your heart whatsoever, he grabbed a stand of your (h/c) hair as it slid inbetween his fingers. His touch didn't revolt or disgust you, but you brushed the sleeve of his clothing.

As if you two were born to meet and fall in love. That's when you noticed a red string attached to your finger that connected to his. He seemed to notice his as well.

"What is your name?"

"(Y/n), you?"

"Sesshomaru, I...will you come with me to talk?"

You let go of his sleeve and considered his words but was this really how you were to meet? Would travelling with him reignite the spark that had arose moments before? You knew there was only one way to find out.

Sesshomaru gave you a questioning look as you stared right back at him and seemed to be bracing yourself. That's when you smashed your lips onto his, he blushed since it was so unexpected.

A kiss that sent tingling sensations through your nerves and got your heart pumping. When you parted from his lips the feeling immdiealty vanished as fast as it had came.

The dog demon was left dumbfounded and speechless as you rubbed at your mouth. "W...whoa." you managed to get out.