Koga x guardian angel reader pt1

Requested by xXHetalianerdXx

The moon rose high in the blackened sky. Tree leaves swaying in the rough wind. Koga cursed as he moved his broken leg, he'd fallen into a steep hole that'd opened when he was running. His ocean blue eyes gazed towards a shining light burning above him.

It slowly descended down as (w/c), feathered wings burst from the small light. Which turned to the figure of a woman, her (h/c) hair flowing around her as it came to rest on her shoulders.

(E/c) pupils met his and you smiled as the light dimmed slightly. Koga's expression turned vicious and he snarled, putting all defenses up. you tucked your wings in and spoke, "I'm not here to hurt you I'm here to help."

His growling ceased. "I'm fine."

You rolled your eyes. "I can clearly see you aren't." Koga winced when you poked his leg.

His claws grabbed the collar of your (f/c) dress, drawing you closer he asked with as much intimidation as he could muster. "Who are you?"

You spoke still nose width apart from him, "(Y/n), also your guardian angel." He scoffed and let you go.

"I don't need a guardian angel so screw off."

You sighed rubbing your temple, "of course I was assigned someone so difficult."

He crossed his arms. "So what now then?"

You looked at his grumpy expression. "I'm going to send someone to fetch you."

He cocked his head which you found admittedly cute but dismissed that when he asked a stupid question.

"Can't you just heal my leg?"

"No I can only guide you, hence my title."

He loosed a sarcastic laugh, "much good you are."

You chewed the inside of your lip and kicked his broken leg. He howled in pain and went to lunge for you but he fell back when the pain increased to a burning sensation.

"What the hell?!" He yelled.

You smiled again and merely pressed your lips to his forehead. His lids felt heavy and he entered the land of dreams.

"Sleep for now my wolf."

I promise the other parts will be better🙏.