Inuyasha x Koga x Sesshomaru x Miroku x reader Highschool pt2

Some of you wanted a pt2 here it is. I was a bit lazy with it.

Chairs went flying and tables were broken to bits as they threw each other at them. Koga snarled as he got Inuyasha into a tackle, the dog demon raked his claws all over the wolf's skin.

You stepped back as a tray a food missed you by an inch. "Someone please get me out of here."

You then heard a voice behind you, "I can help with that." You turned around to find Bankostu with Jakostu and Naraku. Relief flooded through you as you took Bankostu's hand and he lead you through the hallway and out the back of the school.

"What's got them so crazy?" Naraku asked.

You sighed, "they all have a thing for me."

Each of them stared at you, Bankostu chuckled. "Damn (Y/n) you got yourself a little harem!" He joked as he punched on the shoulder.

Jackotsu shook his head, "you'll be facing such drama."

Another sigh left your lips, "yay me."

<>

Once all of them came back to their senses theh noticed you were gone. Koga asked first, "where did he/she go?"

Sesshomaru cleared his throat as he composed himself at the gathering crowd. No doubt everyone knew who each of them fancied now. Sesshomaru would have a lot of jealous men and women hating (Y/n).

Miroku also composed himself, "I think we should discuss these matters else where."

The other three nodded in agreement and they went to a secluded area.

Inuyasha spoke when they finally had some privacy, "so we all like (Y/n)."

Everyone nodded.

Koga added in, "so what do we do about it?" Miroku laughed and Inuyasha eyed him. "What's so funny perv?"

He clasped his hands together, "isn't it obvious? (Y/n) chooses who he/she wants to be with."

Sesshomaru smirked, "well he/she already planned to confess to me so you should all give up."

Inuyasha cracked his claws, "their mind could've changed you cold bastard."

Miroku stood between the two brothers, "we need to be civil about this, (Y/n) won't want to be near us if we fight like a bunch of animals again."

Sesshomaru scoffed, "my younger brother will have a hard time doing that."

Another scuffle started.

<>

Bankostu sprayed his deodorant all over you. "There none of them will be able to track you with their heightened sense of smell."

You grimaced, "they all know where I live."

Jakotsu smiled, "I have that sorted! Ill invite them all to a sleep over at Naraku's place so you can wrap your head around this!"

Naraku went wide eyed, "my place?! Why mine?"

Jakotsu beamed, "because your place is huuuge."

Naraku sighed, "fine but they might not agree."

Jakotsu laughed with a sort of serious tone as he spoke, "don't worry...they will."

Bankostu wasn't sure how but focused his attention back on you. "Anyway you should head home before they search for you here."

Which in fact all of them were doing.

"Ok." You ran off home.

<>

When they arrived behind the school they saw Naraku, Bankostu and Jackotsu who said. "Hello boys."

Inuyasha asked, "what do you guys want?"

"We know you're looking for (Y/n) but he/she has gone home and you won't be going there but coming with us for a night of bonding. If you don't I'll spill all the secrets you don't want floating around the school." He dropped it on them like a bomb.

Koga scowled, "well we don't really have a choice in the matter do we?"

Jakotsu grinned evily, "no, no you don't."

(Time skip to sleepover)

They ended up sort've bonding as they found themselves to be having a fun time until Koga picked a fight with Inuyasha by throwing the pillows at each other.

Unfortunately the pillow Inuyasha intended for Koga hit Sesshomaru straight in the face. All their faces paled.

<>

You rolled around in bed as you screamed into your pillow about them having crushes on you. You were sure you liked Sesshomaru but now...

"Ahhhh!"

You kicked and screamed against the mattress.