Kagome x reader (fem) Dancer pt 2

For BcpTbIOU

You gently grabbed her wrist and guided her towards a table set for two. You gestured for her to take a seat.

Crossing your legs while you sat you propped yoir elbow on the table, holding your the side of your face. "I set this up when you were coming today."

Kagome looked surprised.

"I keep track honey." You added with a wink. You whistled and a servant came carrying a tray of food. Kagome's stomach grumbled at all the extravagant meals that were being laid out.

 Kagome's stomach grumbled at all the extravagant meals that were being laid out

Kagome wiped away a bit of saliva dribbling down with her sleeve. "It's not just fish or...other river animals."

You chuckled a little, "of course not this place is owned by a royal family who treats everyone with respect. Surely wherever you come from there are markets you can buy food and necessities from?"

Kagome sighed and shook her head, "there are but a certain someone in my group believes they are a trap."

"What a fool they are then."

Kagome grabbed the fork beside her and stabbed a piece of chicken. "He doesn't think the same in my world." She grumbled.

"What was that?"

Kagome waved her hands nervously at you, "oh nothing just talking to myself!"

You took you own knife and fork and began adding foods to your plate. "Well eat up anyway you look very hungry."

Again Kagome's stomach made a gurgling noise, she blushed a tad and started to eat as well.

You memorized the school girls happy expression into your memory. Smiling at just how cute she was.

>>>>>>>>>>

A fellow dancer of yours had her ear to the door, listening to the laughter of you and this new girl. The fact that you were having lunch with the skank and not herself made her burn with jealousy.

You'd even given her a dance free of charge!

She noticed a small peephole in the door a couple of inches above her head. She stood on her tippytoes to try and see through it. The door suddenly flung open as the servant opened it.

While she dropped to her knees.

"Miss Meko what are you doing?"

Meko raised herself and spoke, "I just came to see if (Y/n) needed anything."

The servant rolled his eyes, "that's what she has us for Miss Meko, and yourself."

Meko twirled a lock of her golden hair, "I know..."

He squinted his eyes at her, "well if you know you'll stop trying to listen in on my masters date and do something productive!" He slammed the door in her face. She puffed her cheeks, stomped her foot and screamed in frustration while heading back to her own chambers.

You peered over at the man who had checked your door. "Who was it?"

He replied with a grim expression, "Meko."

You smiled and shook your head, "she loves me too much."

That very sentence set Kagome's blood to boiling pot. "Who is she?"

You smirked at her obvious envy, "a co-worker of mine, she likes me but I fear I don't return the same feelings. My heart has been entranced by the very same person who sees me as much as she can."

You said as you shoved some cake in your mouth. The frosting sticking to the outside of your mouth. Kagome went beet red as she realised the meaning of your words.

You swallowed the rich (favourite flavor of cake) dessert. "I'm glad you aren't dense."

You raised a brow as Kagome got up and bent to level herself with your sitting form. She held your face in both hands as her tongue lightly licked off the frosting.

Your (e/c) eyes twinkled with mischief, as she took a step back you closed the gap again and slid your hand to the base of her neck.

Swiftly but softly connected your lips in a passionate kiss.Your breaths mingled, Kagome's heart fluttered inside her chest. At first, it was a delicate butterfly of a kiss. Then your arms encircled her. You drew her to close to you.

The moment it was getting heated the doors burst open as the servant was thrown to the floor.

You parted from Kagome and looked to see Meko running in with your strangers you didn't know.

The one with long, sliver hair shouted, "Kagome!" So they knew her.

You turned to stare at the school girl her face told you she knew them as well.

The dog demon swooped Kagome in his arms and glared at you. A snarl curling his upper lip.

You saw Meko smirk.

The female with them and the monk stood side by side next to Inuyasha, weapons raised.

All the while you still smiled as Kagome had a very angry expression.

"Why do you have Kagome?!"

You blew a strand of your hair, "I don't have her I merely invited her to lunch. Your the one in the wrong here, it seems you were enabled access by my friend Meko here."

Kagome shoved herself from Inuyasha, "I came here of my own free will."

Her friends were surprised, "what? Why?" Inuyasha asked.

Kagome sighed, "I like her."

Before Inuyasha could speak you said, "we're actually in the middle of a delightful kiss."

His pupils widened, anger, jealously and absolute male possession flashed in them. He unsheathed his Tensaiga and began to ran towards you.

They all yelled at him, "Inuyasha!"

Your smile broke into a evil grin, you grabbed a colorful ribbon that you sometimes danced with and jumped up high just as he came into contact.

This caught him offgaurd as you landed on his back causing his face to meet the floor. Wrapping the big ribbon around his throat.

"Calm down why don't you."

He struggled against your hold on him, "damn your strong!"

You sighed, "of course I am, dancing exercises all my muscles if I do it right."

You got off him as he gave up fighting you after Kagome used his necklace against him.

"I suggest you leave now," you said sternly as you pointed a finger.

Kagome watched them leave, "you too Kagome."

She stared at you shocked, "what?!"

You winked at her, "We've finished our lunch and I have to get back to work. But don't worry I'll be visiting you this time."

This made her perk up, she happily skipped out the door. Waving a goodbye.

When they were out of sight your servant asked, "your angry aren't you? About the demon named Inuyasha?"

You gave him a closed eye smiled, "furious."