Kikyo x demon fem reader

You watched her from afar as her black, long hair passed by you like a wave of midnight. Those brown eyes locked onto yours, she fully turned her body to you. "Miss?"

You bared your fangs as she approached closer. Hissing as her slender fingers brushed against the spear lodged in your calf. It had torn through both bone and tendons. "Hmm this is quite serious you'll need to be treated Immdiealty."

You tried to move but the blood only spread further so you threatened the beautiful woman. "Get away priestess! I don't want your help if you don't leave I'll kill you!" She arched her brows at you, "in this condition that is highly unlikely."

She threw you on her back, your arms laid over her shoulders as she could only drag you. Since she wasn't exactly the most buff person in the land. Because of the drowsiness hitting you, you were forcibly put to sleep.

Your lids fluttered open to see a brown roof, your claws felt soft fabric underneath and your head was laid on a pillow. The spear once embedded in your calf was nowhere to be seen. Instead your leg was being held up by white gauze and a white cloth upon two thick sticks standing on their own on the floor.

"Where am I? Is anyone here?"

Just then the same priestess appeared and sat on her knees with her hands placed on her lap. "So you are finally awake demon."

"Yes I am and I'm stuck here I suppose?"

She nodded, "demon you may be but even the bones in your body needs time to heal, especially when the weapon has got your tendons as well."

You folded your arms and pouted, "hpm!"

"My name is Kikyo just so you know, how did you end up wounded like that?"

You stared at her with your (e/c) pupils. Still feeling much hatred for this Kikyo even though she posed no threat or so you thought. "I was battling a group of weaker demons when one wearing a red robe snatched a spear from a man and attacked me with it."

You noticed her eyes widen ever so slightly but they returned to their normal size when she blinked. "At least I found you then or you probably would've died."

"I can handle myself priestess." Just then the woman laughed as she covered her hand with her mouth. You looked on in surprise her laugh was so...cute. "what's so funny?"

She smiled and it made your heart skip a beat. "I'm sorry you just remind me of someone who has the very same attitude as you."

"Who?"

The smile faded for some reason, suddenly missing the joy that had been on her face. "No one in particular just a friend."

The woman was hiding something but you didn't dwell on it long enough to care what it was. "Priestess how long will this take to heal?"

She looked at you, so gracefully and parted her soft looking lips. "Address me by my name and I shall tell you."

"Ok then, Kikyo when will my keg heal?"

"In about 6 months."

"6 months!? But that's way too long I don't want to be doing nothing!"

Kikyo grabbed her bow as her attention was drawn to outside. "Well I'll be here to keep you company and talk if you ever grow bored. For now I need to attend to some things."

Or someone maybe?

Your eyes followed her form as she left the hut. Did Kikyo love anyone? Why did you care?

(6 months time skip)

It felt great to have the cast off and freely run around like you did before the incident. "Thank you so much Kikyo!"

"No problem my friend." You smiled when she did and gave her a hug. Taking in her scent that you loved so much, just like how you loved her very much.

You let go and took a step back, "I guess this is goodbye demon."

"Goodbye? We will see each other again right?"

Kikyo seemed surprised by your question, "I....I don't think so my role as priestess gives me no time for myself you know that."

"I do. So then it is goodbye." She nodded and waved as you sped off, happy that you got to know Kikyo.

>>>>>>>>>

Only 2 days had passed and you realized that because of your stubbornness you'd never given Kikyo your name. Deciding you should tell her you also believed now was the best time to confess. So you mustered up the courage and went to find her.

But hidimg behind a tree you didn't want to believe what you saw. The demon who wore the red robe was kissing Kikyo, the one who attacked you. She'd known who he was when your mentioned him.

Heart shattering into a million pieces you ran the other way as Kikyo turned too late to where you were standing. She stared at the trampled grass and knew that must have been you, "oh my..."

From that day forward your heart would belong to the woman with the bow.