Kikyo x mysterious fem reader

It was as if the wind too had a soul, Kikyo had no idea who the woman she'd come across on random occasions was. All that was common about her was the wind became more ferocious and rain would fall every now and then.

She must've been a wanderer of a sort as she never ate, never slept. The weather would never fail to rain at her attendance.

Kikyo found this astonishing but also alarming. Was she dangerous? And why did the priestess come across her so often?

<>

You brushed your fingers agaisnt the stone cliff, standing at the bottom and looking up as the powerful priestess shot an arrow. You delighted in watching the pink light engulf the head.

Kikyo provided you with a small amount of happiness. She knew you were with her somewhere as droplets of water splattered on the rocks.

Walking around in a body of flesh was becoming more hard to do as your life slowly waned. So you needed Kikyo to end your life instead of the fate you were handed just because of what you were.

"I see you are here again."

You turned with a smile at the voice gracing your ears. "I like your company."

Kikyo furrowed her brow in confusion, "then why do you keep at such a distance?"

The smile never faded from your face, "well I wouldn't want to be distracting as I am now."

Kikyo didn't seem to deny that statement as you knew you were right. But even with no interaction Kikyo's brain was almost always filled with thoughts and images of you.

Just like everytime the wind picked up in its speed and you were pulled along it's violent tug. "I'll see you around priestess when the time is right and I may ask you."

"Ask me what?" But you were blown away, riding on the winds surface. Eyes closed and still smiling as if the breeze were a bed.