Protective Sesshomaru x pregnant reader

Requested by DerpAvengerlover123

You were so bored not being allowed to do anything. You had tried to do the dishes but he had said for you to sit and quite sternly at that. While you were carrying a watermelon inside you and your stomach was the size of a watermelon too.

You weren't disabled!

He did the cleaning, washing, cooking of course you two always did half but this was ridiculous. "Sesshomaru can I please do something I'm bored out of my mind!"

He stopped folding the clothes, "Yes there is actually."

Your eyes lit up, "really? What??"

"Relax."

You groaned and folded your arms across your chest. "Damn territorial bastard." He growled and said, "I heard that."

"Good."

Then there was knock at the door, you put your face in your hands as he was immdiealty at your side. Walking with you to answer the door. You slid it open to find Inuyasha and Kagome harboring gifts for the baby.

"Surprise!"

You smiled whilst Sesshomaru put an arm around you and said, "put the gifts on the table and leave."

You flicked his nose, "don't be rude! Come on in I'd really love some company."

Kagome sat a fluffy teddy bear and baby sized cutlery on the rounded table. You brewed some tea while they sat down, Sesshomaru glared at the two. If you knew demons were like this during pregnancy you might have  reconsidered falling pregnant in the first place. You handed them each their tea and Kagome whispered to you, "has he been like this the whole pregnancy?"

"Oh yeah."

Sesshomaru sipped his tea and asked, "how long are you two planning on staying?"

Inuyasha answered, "however long  Kagome and (Y/n) want us to stay."

Out of nowhere Sesshomaru slammed his claws on the table. "Are you making advances on my women?!"

"What the hell Sesshomaru chill, No I'm not!"

You whispered back to Kagome, "wait for your turn." She let go a breath.

Pregnancy x readers are short for the moment because I have not very many ideas for them.