Kikyo x fem reader- Can I avenge you? pt1

The priestess smiled softly as you hid behind a tree. Peeking out to look at her. "I know you are there you can come out." Her angelic voice caused you to flinch.

So you popped out from behind the tree. Joining her in a field of buttercups that swayed in the gentle wind. "What brings a girl like you out here?"

You played with your hair, "well I just admire you is all and you seemed-"

"Unapproachable?"

You smiled weakly, "yeah."

Kikyo's smile waned, "it's a shame people think becuase I seem cold and calculated I am not kind."

You shook your head, "I don't think that! It's just that boy you call Inuyasha is intimidating."

Kikyo giggled, "so what you feel for me is more than mere admiration?" Her eyes shimmered brightly a bit of glee held within.

You nose dusted pink, "I guess I kinda made that obvious." The priestess sat down, patting the spot beside her.

"Inuyasha is away on his own business at the moment so I wouldn't mind some new company."

Your face lit up at her offer, skipping to sit beside her. You plopped down squashing the flowers underneath.

Kikyo turned to look at you, "it's a nice view isn't it?"

You answered rather panicky, "o-ok yeah but I think your more beautiful. Oh ah! I'm sorry!" You covered your mouth with your hand. Kikyo again laughed it sounded very melodic.

"It's quite alright...what's your name?"

"(Y/n)." You happily told her.

Kikyo repeated, "It's quite alright (Y/n)."

Your name sounded lovely on her tongue, her black hair flowing so elegantly in front of her.

"So Kikyo do you love that half demon?"

She wasn't surprised by your question she had expected you to ask that. "Yes I am."

"Hmm." Was your only reply.

Kikyo lifted your chin so your gaze met hers, "(Y/n) I'm happy to be part of your life."

A wave of anxiety crashed around in your stomach. You clutched both her hands this surprised her.

"Kikyo can you give me a chance to make you fall in love with me?!"

"Ah..."

"Please!" You searched her eyes for an answer all you found was uncertainty. You dropped her hands, "I'm sorry a stranger shouldn't ask such things."

Kikyo only sighed, "10 days."

"What?"

"I give you 10 days for you to do what you wish."

"B-but that's way too short!"

Kikyo stared at you, "deal or no?"

"Fine it's a deal." You both shook hands on it.

You made sure not to waste those days.