Miroku x Sango (lesbian) x demon reader pt2

user98118613 here you go

The air swirled around you and two friends. Creating a vortex of wind that circled the three of you. Trapping them within. Your prey finally facing their predator. Sango was gazing at you with such anger you were afraid she might burn a hole in your head.

Miroku watched with an interest as your gaze switched to him. Tail swishing across your thighs as his thoughts couldn't keep it PG.

Sango groaned at Miroku falling for your seductive tricks. To say they didn't work on her too would be a lie. She just was more wary and clear minded than the monk.

You grinned baring your fangs to the two, "I'd love to taste those sweet lips of yours Sango again." You said as you grazed your tongue along your pearly whites.

Her whole face turned red with anger? Embarrassment? You couldn't tell as she threw her weapon at you.

You jumped effortlessly, bouncing off her head causing her to faceplate into the dirt below.

As you neared Miroku he attempted to hit you with a talisman. But was thwarted as you appeared behind him. Hugging his waist and resting your chin on his shoulder. He dropped his staff and his paper. Sango called out to him. He snapped back but not before it was too late.

You bent backwards and slammed his whole body into the earth. "Ugh!" Saliva sprayed from his mouth as he groaned and didn't get back up.

"Heh. Easy." Suddenly a brutal force against your temple made stars appear in your vision. Sango had thrown her boomerang at you.

Knocking you to the ground it took longer than expected for you to recover. As she had enough time to render you defenseless. Rope tied securely to your wrists.

She coiled her fingers around your collar. Bringing her face extremely close to each other. Even after your beating down the smirk still didn't disappear. Sango was seething with rage, "get that smug look off your face!"

You knew you could tease her, "nah I'm good." Her fist connected to your jaw, the pain exploded up the side of your temple. You spat blood from your mouth.

"Arghh! Such brutality."

"Get rid of this vortex. Now."

She knee'd you in the stomach, causing you to intake a sharp breath. "I'll keep going til you surrender."

You managed a smirk again, "who says I'm not into pain?" She punched the center of your face which sent you flying across the ground.

You landed with a thud and groaned, "you put way too much power into you attacks." You huddled into yourself as everywhere hurt.

Sango towered over you with a look of satisfaction. "Can't take a few beatings huh?"

You peeked up at with one eye, you spat out a few more droplets of blood. Both of you heard a groan, Miroku slowly raised himself and trudged over.

He held his head as a dull ache pounded. "So you got her."

"Yep, she won't be causing anymore trouble now." Sango forcefully pulled you up. "Ow."

"Move it."

Miroku kept a healthy distance away from you. Averting eye contact as well.

The wind vortex surrounding you suddenly vanished within seconds. The three of you continued on.

The travel carried well into the afternoon so Sango and Miroku set up camp. You were shoved onto the dirt, "stay." Sango said sternly.

She walked off to get some firewood but faced the monk he stay seated with his hands covering his lap.