Naraku x Sesshomaru x reader pt6 🍋

This is a lemon part as requested by _AngelicLucifer_  if you don't wish to read it please skip.

Naraku snaked his arms around your waist from behind and Sesshomaru gently lifted your legs so you were in the right position.

You managed to squeak out, "um what about my clothes?" Naraku and Sesshomaru gazes met at that moment, they were both thinking the same thing.

"Oh that isn't a problem my dear." Naraku cooed.

Sesshomaru got his claws and simply ripped your clothes of your body (underwear and all). "Hey I liked those clothes!"

Sesshomaru growled as his canines grazed the skin on your collarbone. Naraku nipped your ear lightly, you shivered at the foreign contact but didn't mind.

A blush finally covered your face as you realized you were naked but did nothing to hide it. Sesshomaru smashed his lips to yours and forced his tongue in. Naraku smirked, "yes I do agree dearest let's skip the foreplay."

You heard shuffling around behind you and the slip off clothes. Then a hard surface prodded the entrance to you rear end. "I-is that what I think it is?"

"Certainly is." Naraku used his hand as a blindfold over your eyes. "Why are covering my eyes?"

"It's more exciting that way."

Any thoughts left in your mind were suddenly erased as the two men, one at a time, conjoined their bodies into yours. A sharp gasp left your lips as the two men moved in perfect rhythm inside.

The first few moans left your lips, Sesshomaru growled in satisfaction at hearing it and thrusted faster from your front end. His breathes were heavy as your walls clenched around him. Each time he picked up the pace.

Naraku didn't want his other lover to out do his second lover. So he brought his other hand to one of your bare breasts, he groped your chest and flicked the nub of your breast. Also thrusting faster into your rear, you practically screamed your pleasure as they both hit the tip on either side.

You began to pant loudly which became mixed in with moans. Naraku cursed from the ecstasy, "oh crap you're tightening (Y/n)."

Sesshomaru grunted as he gripped your thighs and made you wrap your legs around his waist. This only caused him to pound you rougher and harder.

Your head rested agaisnt Naraku's chest and your arms were wrapped around his neck. "Naraku! Sesshomaru!" Their names on your lips, especially when your tone was hot and heavy, made them extra aroused and they both decided no holding back.

Sesshomaru lifted you up so Naraku could hit deeper in you. Your toes curled as they both were in balance with their thrust's. Your breasts bounced quite roughly as neither of the men's speed ceased and they only kept hitting the spot where you felt it the most.

"Uhn~! I'm at my limit!" The intense feeling of butterflies violently smashing about in the lower part of your abdomen was increasing. Sesshomaru put his mouth to yours again as he was grunting. Naraku planted kisses to your ear, you noticed they were moaning a lot more too and gripping you a lot harder.

The extra stimulation caused the butterflies to explode as Sesshomaru's shaft thrusted one last time and he snarled as he exited his load into you.

Naraku followed soon after.

When you were done you slept inbetween them. Never knowing something could feel that good. You almost fell asleep but went wide eyed when you saw demons of all sorts leaving from their hiding places.

You realised that they had been here before, during and just then when you were being screwed. They must've have come to try and mate with you because of the unmarked smell you had.

But when they shot their stuff inside you it got rid of the virgin smell. You did not get a wink of sleep that night.

Sesshomaru and Naraku did that for a purpose other than for their enjoyment but to protect you.

I'm still new to writing lemons so please excuse it if it's bad.