Inuyasha x Kikyo (lesbian) x reader pt2

(N/n)= new name

Requested by eh_what_now1234

You stood in a barren land with a sword to protect yourself from these crazy people. You didn't know why a monk, dog demon, demon slayer, a fox demon and a girl who wore strange clothes were following you.

"Keep away!"

The silver haired one pleaded, "please put down the sword down. We aren't here to hurt you."

"Then what the hell do you want with me?"

He lifted his hands up trying to show he meant no harm. "Just to talk."

"What could you possibly want to talk about? I just want to be left alone."

The reason he wanted to talk was because you were the reincarnation of (Y/n) who must've died at a young age. Inuyasha was surprised to see his former crush reincarnated and walking about.

"Please just put the weapon down." He said again.

Kagome tried too, Inuyasha had explained the situation to his friends before seeking you out. "We really do only want to talk!"

You sighed knowing this wouldn't let up til you did what they asked, so you dropped the sword and looked at them. "Ok talk."

He exhaled a breath of relief, "well can we come a bit closer?"

You nodded.

They walked over and Inuyasha extended a hand, "I'm Inuyasha."
"(N/n)." You replied without shaking his hand.

He stopped his arm to his side and spoke, "uhh I don't know how to say this but you are the reincarnation of someone I knew long ago. We were friends."

You slapped your forehead, "Do you actually expect me to believe that?"

Inuyasha had no answer he just waited for you to see he was telling the truth. His eyes seemed desperate for you to believe him and so with all of your will you sighed. "Alright say I believe you, what then?"

Kagome decided to intervene, "how about you come with us? We can explain better or Inuyasha can."

"Alright but only to get you people off my back." You picked up your sword and swung it over your shoulder. They all walked behind you, Inuyasha's ears flattened to his head, could he make you stay when you weren't even the old you?

>>>>>>>>>>

Kikyo let her soul collectors drop the souls they had collected into her. Recovering from another troublesome encounter with Inuyasha that ended in Naraku showing up.

The priestess picked up her bow when she heard, "alright but only to get you people off my back." She walked up tp the mouth of the hill and layed on her stomach. She almost gasped at the sight, this girl looked exactly like (Y/n). Could it be you were reincarnated?

She went to move but her hand missed the ground and slipped from the edge of the hill. She went tumbling down as all of them turned to the faint thump coming from behind.

Inuyasha's pupils widened as the priestess raised herself and scowled when her gaze fell upon him. But you were amazed by her beauty.

"Who is that?"

Inuyasha noticed your fixated stare on her, "she's a priestess who was revived from the grave she pinned me to a tree fifty years ago."

"Oh."

Kikyo's graceful voice reached all your ears, "is that the reincarnation...of (Y/n)?" Inuyasha felt his heart pump with jealousy. Niether of them had let go of their unspoken feelings for you.

"She knows too?" You asked.

"Well was also your friend back then too."

The fact that two people were saying you were the reincarnation of this (Y/n) seemed to be enough to convince you.

Even though Inuyasha didn't answer her question she knew well enough from your eyes. She never saw a more beautiful pair than yours. The shade of (e/c) was like that of a (whatever you can compare the colour of your eyes to)

Miroku suddenly spoke, "I think we should go back to Kaede." Everyone nodded in response and Inuyasha shoved you forward.

Kikyo squinted her eyes at the disappearing form of you and Inuyasha. It didn't matter what time they were in she would never let him win.

 It didn't matter what time they were in she would never let him win