Miroku x Sango (lesbian) x demon reader pt1

You ran as fast as your legs would allow. Feeling your calfs burn with the extent you were pushing yourself. Whipping past low hanging branches that snagged on your clothing, ripping a sleeve or two. The monk and demon slayer chased after you.

Hot on your heels, the persisent idiots were keen on sealing you in the stupid vase. You'd stunned the dumb dog demon and made his girlfriend faint.

The little fox being too weak to take on a powerful example like yourself. You beamed at the tiled roof in your line of sight. "They won't be able to find me in there." You jumped skillfully atop the roof and landed down on the other side and entered through a door.

Miroku pointed a finger to where you had disappeared. "There! She's gone into the Shingu estate." Sango's eyes widened.

She pulled on Miroku's robe, "wait it's a trap! That place is like a maze on the inside."

He yanked back his arm, "we don't have a choice. If we don't defeat her she'll kill Lady Kaede."

Sango sighed knowing there really wasn't an option to yield. Miroku entered through the long stairs leading up to another entrance.

Once inside Sango and him looked down both ways of a enormous hallway with two corners.

Miroku took action first, "you go left I'll go right."

She nodded and bolted around the corner. But only to find 4 more hallways with even more corners extending to an endless puzzle of twist and turns.

Miroku had the same outcome and wasn't pleased. He placed a seal on a blank wall and mumbled some words and a makeshift door appeared.

You lay in a crook of the ceiling, watching them scramble about and get more and more lost. You weren't worried a bit how the monk was finding a path through the building.

This place had dealt with seals before they weren't it's first victims. You were so filled with glee at their misfortune that you carelessly sprouted your bushy tail and fluffy, large ears.

Your tail dangled from a hole on the roof. Miroku heard some giggling above him he saw the bushy tail swinging about.

He sneakily walked over and pulled on you sensitive tail. His eyes widened at the sound you made.

The pull sent electrifying sparks up through your nerves and spine. Causing the physical pain to feel wonderful.

"Hnn!~" You fell from the ceiling as your skin went beet red. Miroku was still in a bit of shock to attack you right then and there.

So within those seconds you growled at him and scampered away. Sango just passed you as you slipped into one of the many doors the monk created.

"Miroku are you ok? I heard a noise!" She skidded in front of him.

He nodded, " It was just a moan."

She arched a brow, "a moan of what? Pain?"

He gritted his teeth and rubbed his neck, "I wish I could say that..."

You were seething that he had mercilessly touched your beautiful tail. So you would return the favour by doing am act they would see as sexual assault.

You sent small trendils of fire throughout the structure of the estate and made it blow apart

You sent small trendils of fire throughout the structure of the estate and made it blow apart. Sango and Miroku pressed their back to each other. Miroku holding a talisman in his teeth.

Bits of charred wood came falling down around them but you were nowhere in sight. Your voice boomed all around them, "haha! You think you can defeat me!?"

Neither answered but kept searching with their eyes for the devious feline. Your pupils locked onto the girl first so you'd target her.

You jumped from a neighbouring tree, her unbeknowing until she heard the soft thud beside her.

Sango turned around but you snaked your hands to her chest and groped her lovely breasts.

Sango squealed and instantly covered her chest. "Sango?!"

Then you licked the shell of Miroku's ear. He blushed and gave a surprised grunt then you quickly gave his bottom a squeeze.

"H-hey!" Being a pervert he quite enjoyed this but wouldn't admit it.

You gave Sango another round and smashed your lips onto hers when she stood up. She shoved you.

But you were gone in seconds, licking your pearly whites in delight. "I like to fool with my prey first."

Sango threw her boomerang at you but it missed. "Come catch me!"

You skittered off again forgetting all about Kaede and focusing on your new entertainment until you killed them.

Miroku naturally began to swoon over you already. Sango snapped her fingers at him and he was brought back to reality. "We need to follow her you pervert!"

He cleared his throat and walked with Sango.

The demon slayer would be a harder nut to crack.