Sesshomaru x reader (hetalia)

For XxCandy_FlowerxX I tried my very best with this if you want me to redo I can

You walked a dirt path that seemed to lead to an abandoned well. Overgrown vines, slithering inbetween the cracks and grooves of the structure.

The bricks worn by time as the colour was now a bleak brown. You studied the inside, soil was what was inside.

You were careful not to get your Ào Dái wet. The mud underneath would be a pain to wash off especially when the colour was (f/c).

You peered down again and tripped on a low hanging vine. You don't remember what happened after.

You just woke up with a puzzled, oranged haired girl staring from above. "Um are you ok miss?"

You grabbed her hand when she offered it to you. You gazed your surroundings, "I'm not in Vietnam where am I?"

The girl cocked her head, "uhh what's Vietnam?" You rolled your eyes.

"It's where I live."

"Oh so you must be like that Kagome girl! Well your in Japan."

Another set of questions left your mouth, "who's Kagome? How did I get here and why do you have fangs?!"

"Whoa ok settle! I'm Ayame and Kagome is a girl who comes from modern day Japan and I'm a wolf demon."

You couldn't believe all this strange information. "Demon? Demons aren't real!"

Ayame flicked you on the forehead, " um yes we are."

You scowled at her, "I'm (Y/n) too."

Ayame smiled and shook your hand you noticed she had claw like nails. "Maybe Kagome will know more about this."

You shoved her when she went to lead you to the girl. "I'm not going anywhere with a stranger."

Ayame shook her head, "just follow me then."

>>>>>>>>>>>

Kagome frowned, "I've heard of Vietnam but someone who is the personification of it? Never."

Inuyasha measured himself next to you he mumbled angrily to himself when he found you were taller than him.

Kagome sighed when he tried to make  it so he was taller. "Inuyasha stop!"

He shrank down to his height, sidestepping away from you. "I need to return to my place but I don't know how."

Inuyasha sniffed the air, "oh no!" You raised a brow. "What is it?"

Ayame squealed with delight, "Koga!"

The dust cloud approaching didn't just have him it had another man. Koga was tussling with Sesshomaru.

Inuyasha grabbed you by the waist and pulled you aside as they slammed into the wall.

"You killed my mates!"

"I did nothing of the sort!"

Sango managed to pry Koga from the fight, Ayame latched onto him the moment he was free.

Sesshomaru grunted raising himself, you gazed at this beautiful man. His golden pupils, fangs and long, silver hair.

You pried yourself from Inuyasha's hold. With some confident you walked up to him.

He eyed you as you bowed, "hello I'm (Y/n)."

"I don't care."

Kagome put herself in front of you as your jaw dropped at his rudeness. "Sorry she's new Sesshomaru."

He snarled, "I will spill her blood if she talks to me again."

Kagome frowned he was such a jerk, "I promise he's a softie deep down he has a small girl with him."

You blinked stunned, "I'm in love with him."

Everyone said in usion, "HUHHHH!"

You sat on the grass, perching your chin on knuckle. "He's dreamy."

>>>>>>>>>>>

A week went by and you only ever caught small glimpses of him. Not even a chance to speak to him showed up. Mainly because you were worried he would most definitely kill you.

But that changed when he was agruing with Inuyasha you finally plucked up the courage to shout his name. "Sesshomaru!"

His golden orbs slid to you as you marched. His claws cracked ready to slice you. "I told you not to talk to me!"

"Well I ignored it."

He growled, "humans."

Like a flash of lightning he vanished and you felt a sharp sting on your cheek. Blood gushed from the new scratch.

You whirled around and doged as he aimed an attack to your shoulder. Anger bubbled up inside at the way he was acting and when he came closer that's when you grabbed him.

You opened your mouth and bit his long ears. He recoiled quickly, uncomfortable with what you'd done.

"What is wrong with you?!"

You folded your arms, "I'm a confident woman who can bring down cold men like you."

You walked away knowing the outcome. You'd have him following you like a little puppy.

Inuyasha stood motionless, surprised a stranger would do that to a demon. Sesshomaru touched his ear, "I like her cocky personality."

Inuyasha stared at his retarded brother, "you are stupid she's going to make you drool over her and she's almost your size no wonder she caught you off guard."

Sesshomaru smirked, "I like a challenge."

I tried.