Sesshomaru x injured reader pt2

Pt3 in 3rd oneshot book.

He finally removed the gag from your mouth. "Yuck I can't believe humans drool so much." You kept in a laugh as you said, "over you?"

He groaned and threw the used gag away. "Why exactly are you like this?" Quickly getting up you plopped yourself beside him.

"It's mainly my way of dealing with trauma, like a coping mechanism." You rubbed at the cast Sesshomaru had made for you.

He swatted your hand playing with your broken arm. "Don't touch it you could irritate it or do something to hurt yourself more."

"Pfft I'm not accident prone."

He grinned and pushed you, "whoa!" Then effortlessly caught you in his arms, dipping his face very close to yours.

"I'd watch what you say you might contradict yourself."

A red blush crept across your face as he planted a light kiss on your nose. "T-that was all you!"

He placed a strand of your hair behind your ear. "Mmm yes I love seeing you go red."

"So the teased likes to tease as well." You said.

"I do actually but only because the teaser deserves it back."

You used the arm that wasn't broken to grab the nape of Sesshomaru's neck and bring his lips onto your own. His face flushed dark pink as his eyes widened in surprise.

Rin covered her eyes but then left a gap inbetween her fingers to peek. Sesshomaru dropped you by accident and you let out a pained yelp. "Arghh! Now it's going to take even longer to heal! Why did you drop me?!"

Sesshomaru hastily helped you up, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to!"