Yandere Sesshomaru x reader pt2

Reuqsted by AnnaRoronoa

You lay there hand on stomach, heavily pregnant. Was this the life you wanted? When had you last seen those people who cared about you?

You felt fingers graze your chin as Sesshomaru jerked your gaze up to him. "Are you remembering those silly memories again my dear?"

You cocked your head like a doll, your eyes were glazed over. "It seems I am."

He pressed a kiss to your forehead, "well I want you to remember correctly, I saved you from those buffoons, they were trying to hurt you."

"Oh yes...thank you for correcting me my love." All your responses sounded dull and lifeless, much like a robot.

Sesshomaru had gotten a salesman to concoct a potion to bend every little bit of you to his will. So now you were his obedient puppet, no free will of your own, every choice, every decision you thought were your own was him pulling the strings.

He'd paid the salesman a handsome amount for a large batch. Now he would have a family with you, you'd be his forever.

Sesshomaru traced a finger along your eyes like last time. "I meant what I said about your eyes, but they look so much prettier inside your skull."

He brought your hand up and planted a kiss to your knuckles. Not that you ever noticed or reacted to his affection, it was especially awkward when he'd put the potion in your drink and days later he'd made that baby with you.

You didn't move, you only lay like a starfish. That's one side he didn't like about the potion. It took away any personality you had, he didn't know if the baby would come out the same, he could only hope not.

You were in a constant daze, it wasn't one you could snap out of. "Thank you for saving me Lord Sesshomaru."