Kagura x Sesshomaru

For daniba123

"Sesshomaru~." Kagura called out to the cold demon walking ahead of her. He was getting irked the more she followed them.

"You should really get back in the dating game, a lot of ladies would die to be with you."

He stopped and turned around, "are you one of them?"

She smiled, "more or less."

He scoffed, "I have no interest in romance let alone silly mortals who would go to the extreme just to be with me."

Rin didn't like the expression the wind demon wore, she clung to her Lord's leg. He looked down to Rin and patted her head, "it is alright Rin she will not bother us for much longer."

She flew in front of him, hovering as he continued to walk but with a bit of a struggle as Rin still wrapped herself around his leg.

"Are you sure about that Sesshomaru?"

"Yes."

"Do you really have no interest in dating?"

"Yes."

"You should go out with me."

"No."

Kagura stopped and falsely frowned, "are you sure you heard me?"

He rolled his eyes, "absolutely."

She crossed her arms, "what did I say?"

"You should date me."

Kagura pretended to flattered, "oh my if you think so then of course!"

He furrowed his brow and backtracked....oh no. "You tricky witch! That is not what I meant when I said it!"

She waved a hand at him as the smug expression returned. "Too bad Mr. Cold you can't take it back!"

He froze as she flew away, "I must admit what she did was quite smart."

Rin spoke up, "or you're just dumb Lord Sesshomaru." Jaken lectured the little girl for the next half hour.

Sorry it's short.