Inuyasha x reader

Requested by PaigeMarieHigurashi they wanted their name to be used.

You often found the dog demon watching his demon slayer friend buy products from your shop on the side of the road. "Have you got those new seeds in today?"

"No but I should have them in by next week, it takes awhile for them to get here on horseback."

The demon slayer nodded and gave you a quick thank you before returning to he group of friends. The dog was about to do the same before you said. "Why are you always sulking when you come to my store?"

He huffed, "I don't see how that's any of your business."

"You're right it's not but you are being pouty near my shop and that's bad when I'm trying to attract buyers. So go be sad somewhere else."

He growled and asked, "what's your name wench?"

"Paige. Mongrel."

You two were locked in a stare down, until you grabbed an apple and threw it at him. He caught it with ease, "It's on the house I figure your hungry."

He rolled his eyes and took a huge bite out of it anyway. His munching quite loud, he walked off and your friend who ran the stall with you spoke.

"You've fallen head over heels for another difficult passerby haven't you?"

You smiled and replied. "Absolutely."

Sango came by next week and finally got the seeds she wanted whilst Inuyasha walked right pass you. Even though you did call to him, you'd learnt his name through Sango.

This happened every week Sango came by but why did he follow along when he could just stick with the group?

He actually came up at one point and grabbed an apple. "Are you gonna pay for that mister?"

He smirked, "I thought you let me have it for free Paige."

You noticed he was becoming more friendly with you. You always engaged in a banter with him. "Yeah but maybe this time I want you to pay."

He squeezed the apple and juice dribbled down his fingers as his sharp nails dug into the soft fruit. "Well that was a waste."

"Sure was." He said.

He got right in your face, "maybe don't sell horrible apples."

A smile graced your lips, "I think it's only you who says my apples are horrible."

"Oh yeah?"

You leaned a little closer noses almost touching. "Yeah." His amber pupils gazed into your (e/c) ones. He shot back quickly as Kagomes voice called out.

He waved goodbye as he headed over to her, "another time Paige."

"Bye doggy boy."

I hope this is to your liking.