Sesshomaru x reader (hetalia) pt2

Here you go XxCandy_FlowerxX  sorry it's so short I'm lacking creativity.

"how come you are so much taller than me?" Inuyasha still was trying to make himself taller. Kagome had given up in the end, he was a stubborn mule.

You stood up, which made the dog demon feel even smaller since he was sitting. "Because I was born like this."

You exited the hut to find Rin playing with A-Un. Jaken relaxing against the beast and Sesshomaru standing by, perhaps waiting?

You smirked, leaning on the wall of the hut. "Were you waiting for me?"

Sesshomaru was startled by your voice. He stood to attention and approached you. "Maybe."

You arched a brow.

He sighed, "ok I was."

"Why?"

He stroked your cheek softly you didn't move. "Because I think I've done enough chasing around for the last 6 months."

You kept your smirk, "hmm so you have been interested for that long. I thought by that time period you'd be over me."

He smiled too. "Well as you can see your expectations were not met." You roughly pulled him close to you.

He grunted quite surprised by your boldness. "No they weren't buuut I think I'm fine with that." You both looked deeply into each others eyes.

Rin watched as Jaken continued to sleep peacefully. Her eyes lit up when she saw you go in for a kiss and Sesshomaru didn't reject your advances.

His hand rested below your ear, his thumb caressing your cheek as your breaths mingled. You ran your fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between the two of you and you could feel the beating of his heart against your chest.

Rin screamed with delight as she had been shipping you two for so long. Her voice scared Jaken awake he was about to tell her to be quiet but spotted the passionate kissing between his Lord and you.

You chuckled into Sesshomaru's mouth at Rin's antics, he felt the vibrations on his throat. He went to sneakily slide his tongue in but you bit his tongue.

He yelped making the kiss come to a stop. "What was that for?" He said a little oddly because of his bleeding muscle. You gazed at him lovingly and replied, "I think I decide the do's and don't's of this relationship."

He perked up after hearing this, "so you want to be mine?" You again pulled him close and whispered in his ear. "No I want you to be mine, you are my bitch.

He retracted quite quickly with a large blush, but also largely offended. You were crossing a line others usually stayed away from.

Inuyasha and Kagome were confused as to what had sent Sesshomaru speechless.

Rin piped up, "are you and Sesshomaru dating?" You nodded.

She squealed and shouted, "finally I can have you as my mum!"

You stifled a laugh.

Rin spoke again, "when we get home can you give me some siblings?"

Everyone's jaw dropped. It was now Sesshomaru who was winning the battle. Rin was helpful and she didn't even realise.