Inuyasha x Kikyo (lesbian) x reader pt1

(N/N) = Nickname

You sat in a field of pink flowers with your two best friends. Kikyo braided your hair as you thumbed a flower's petals humming quietly to yourself. Inuyasha just looked ahead at nothing and let the breeze blow his sliver hair.

"You two are the best thing to happen in my life, did you know?" The two suddenly looked at each other, hoping that two would become one best thing. Which of course you were oblivious to, they were always competing for your affection but that affection never went further than friendship.

And both were too scared to admit their feelings incase it would scare you off for good. But it was not their love for you that would separate the three of you.

Inuyasha cleared his throat knowing you were expecting a response, "of course I did." He said sweetly.

Kikyo chirped in, "how arrogant of you Inuyasha."

He whirled around and slammed a hand down on the flowers, squishing a few. "I am not arrogant! I just know that (Y/n) cares about us!"

Kikyo joined in humming the tune you singing. Inuyasha huffed and folded in arms averting his gaze. You never liked seeing the dog demon grouchy so you tugged at his sleeve, "yeah what?"

"Are you ok? You've seemed a bit off these couple of weeks, the both of you have."

Kikyo stopped humming at the mention of your worry. Looks like you'd picked up on it a bit but not exactly.

Kikyo quickly added in, "I'm fine. I don't know about Inuyasha though."

He laid down beside you and pinched your nose, "I'm fine (N/N) no need to get stressed." He then played with your (h/c) strands, fingering the the soft hair.

This annoyed Kikyo, "can you please not, I'm trying to braid her hair and I don't need you touching it."

He rolled his eyes and propped himself up on his elbow. "Don't be such a nag Kikyo I'm just trying to show (N/N) a little affection here."

Kikyo accidently pulled your hair too hard at the nickname he'd given you after he realized he'd developed feelings for you. "Ow! Kikyo!"

"Oh sorry (Y/n) I didn't mean to do that I spaced out." Inuyasha had a smug expression on his face when the priestess shot him a death glare. So to try and beat him at his game Kikyo finished braiding your hair and laid down too. Shimming up behind you and wrapping her arms just above your waist. "Then I shall do the same."

You didn't mind the embrace from behind at all because you thought nothing of it. Both always wanted to feel their bodies on yours not in a sexual way but just because they craved your touch.

>>>>>>>

Kikyo tucked you in as you acted like a child she gave a soft chuckle when you dropped a little. She used a hankicheif to wipe the saliva. Inuyasha tlited his head to get a better view of your face. "She's cute isn't she?"

Kikyo glanced at him then back to you, "she certainly is." Inuyasha caressed your cheek while Kikyo planted a kiss to your other cheek.

Inuyasha scowled and whispered, "hey you can't do that!" She gave him a bored stare, "it was not on the lips plus she won't know."

He grumbled knowing he couldn't agrue with Kikyo so he did the same planting a kiss on your left cheek.

His amber pupils locked with her brown ones, "she'll be mine so you might as well give up."

Kikyo scoffed, "I will do no such thing my love for her burns brighter than yours."

He crossed his arms, "you don't even know if she likes girls."

"Really your playing that card? From what I can tell she doesn't mind girls, we often speak about how some of the village girls are attractive...of course she doesn't know I'm referring to her."

He huffed, "that proves nothing. "

Kikyo now scowled standing up and leaving the hut, Inuyasha shouted out to her. "Yes that's right leave her alone with me!"

He turned to your sleeping form and made sure no one was around. "I'm sure a kiss on the lips won't hurt if nobody knows about it."

He drew closer, he felt your hot breath on his. His nose brushed yours as his lips were now an inch away. But he started to choke as Kikyo grabbed him by the collar and dragged him outside to the night sky. "You won't be doing any of that without her permission!"

Inuyasha huffed as he was dragged away by Kikyo. He half smiled at your sleeping form as your chest rose then fell lightly.

Morning came about but you had slept in a little only to wake up to a ruckus. You stirmed outisde and saw building on fire, the villagers crying and surrounding a particular tree. You raced over and saw Kadae kneeling by her sister who had blood soaking through her clothes.

Looking up you were even more horrified at Inuyasha pinned to the tree by Kikyo's arrow. Your eyes widened and you fell into a state of shock.

Falling on the ground you felt tears burn in the corner of your sockets. "W-what happened?"

Kikyo was dead and Inuyasha was struck to a tree by one of her arrows. You heard Kadae say, "we need to burn the Shikon jewel with her body."

Then it hit what had gone down, you didn't know who to be mad at. Your two best friends had left you utterly alone.