Inuyasha x male reader

Requested by bby_nico

Inuyasha watched as you grabbed a dagger from a box and licked the surface of the blade. "I didn't think it would be that easy to capture you."

The dog demon growled as you neared closer. His ears twitched as be asked, "why was it necessary to take my top clothing off?"

A dark chuckle rumbled from your throat, "well you certainly wouldn't like me taking the bottom part off."

Inuyasha's breath hitched as you lightly grazed the top of the dagger agaisnt his stomach. He wriggled slightly, making the chains around his wrists clatter.

"You are a fine specimen indeed for being a half demon."

"Why did you come after me?"

Another delighted smirk crossed your features. "Because you were destroying my life's work, you handsome hound."

Inuyasha cringed at the uncomfortable compliment. "If you call chopping up people your life's work then you are more screwed up than I thought."

The dagger made thin cut along his abs as it trailed up to his nipple, "I would choose your words carefully hound. Or I just might-"

You made a bigger and deeper slash across the middle of his stomach, he groaned in pain.

"-slip."

He now bled profoundly from the sideways wound. Inuyasha's breathing became a bit laboured, "I find you exotic Inuyasha, I do."

His amber pupils struggled to look up into your (e/c) ones. "Mmm you are weak because of my poison tongue, I secrete a toxin in my saliva. Hence why I always lick my knives beforehand."

Inuyasha said between pants, "you sick ■■■■!"

"Aw now there's no need for that kind of language. Your girlfriend Kagome will be fine when she finds you like this."

His vision begun to blur as he was seeing double of you. He bared his fangs, "I won't die like this!"

You placed the dagger on the floor and drew your face closer, sliding your hand around the back of his head as you gripped his sliver locks and brought his mouth to yours.

His eyes widened in surprise he tried to fight it as you darted your poisonous tongue in his mouth. Exploring this new turf that was wet and hot.

You noticed he was sweating a lot, the fever was setting in. Good. Soon he'd die.

Inuyasha managed to push you back, you stumbled a couple steps and giggled as his eyes were hakf rolled back now.

His lids fluttered, struggling to stay open. "Why don't you sleep Inuyasha? You'll feel so much better."

"S-shut......up...y-you...sicko."

"Goodnight puppy."

The dogs breathing slowed and just when you thought you had won. An arrow shot at you but missed by a hair. You whirled to the source and found the black haired girl who wore strange clothes.

She noticed Inuyasha and screamed his name, "looks like it's time to go." You slithered out of the room and went to the nearest hide out.

Whilst Inuyasha fought to keep conscious as he heard the shouts and cries of Kagome.