werewolf Takemaru x reader

Requested by Takemarufann15

It ripped inside him, the curse working like it did very night. He felt stupid for being bitten by someone who held the curse in their veins. He already was a demon and now he had no control over what he did at night.

He arched over, landing on his hands and kness, his limbs began streching which caused him excruciating pain. His skin shredded to fur, his mouth being filled with a top and bottom set of sharp teeth. He screamed and howled as he was morphing between human and wolf. His jaw shaping to a snout as many of his bones crunched under the impact of transforming.

Finally he changed to the bloodthirsty wolf, the scent of sweat, sex and sounds of every emotion attracted the wolf to the nearest village. He stalked behind some bushes as some villagers walked outside.

What drove him to a certain hut was the smell of a young lady, her smell was inviting. Like a doe oblivious to the dangers of the world. He silently scurried to the entrance and slunk past the woman who was singing while washing clothes in bucket filled with water. He lowered his stomach to the floor as a grumble rumbled in his throat. His jowls quivered in anticipation of his teeth sinking into that smooth, fresh flesh.

But he stopped midway when she screamed and scrambled backwards to the other side of the room. He was so mixed up with the thrill of the wolf he almost forgot who he was.

Kill the woman.

He didn't want to.

Kill the woman!

He. Didn't. Want. To.

>>>>>>>

The growl vibrated through the floorboards and into your chest. You shakily turned. Fear pumped the blood faster into your heart and veins. You screamed as the drooling beast stared at you with an intent to kill.

You scrambled backwards until you hit the wall. This was it you were going to die.

But the wolf stilled and made no move. Just dug its claws into the floorboards. What?

Your confusion was short-lived though, the wolf came running and you braced for impact until it whined and slumped onto your lap. For the whole night you didn't move a muscle out of fear it'd snap.

>>>>

He awoke back in his human form but in a woman's lap, who fell asleep agaisnt the wall. He sighed with relief, this night he hadn't killed someone.

She woke up with a gasp and saw it was the dreaded Takemaru. "Your a werewolf?!"

He was weak from fighting a battle of will with the wolf now slumbering inside him til night came again. "Please just let me rest here for a bit."

Then he collapsed.

I hope this was good enough.