Inuyasha x Sesshomaru x reader pt3

Requested by _AngelicLucifer_

You were walking down a makeshift aisle with chairs on either side. Carrying a bouquet of roses in your hands. The dress you wore only reached your ankles as it was a nice pale blue.

Sesshomaru wore a nice white robe, a crown of flowers on both of your heads. As you reached the alter Jaken spoke then asked for you to say your vows.

"Sesshomaru I never once thought I'd end up with you. Honestly I assumed you to he could and uncaring."

He blinked surprised, Jaken glared at you.

"But the day you saved me from heartbreak was the day I knew I would be happy forever. We were late bloomers in love as the first few months were awkward due to me still holding feelings for your brother."

"Now I can say with absolute clarity I am only in love with you and know I will be cared for and I am excited to be with you for the rest of my life."

Family and friends clapped as Sesshomaru begun to blush a little as he cleared his throat to speak. The great dog demon was tearing up.

"(Y/n) from the moment I saw you my heart was entranced by your beauty and personality. Though we never spent much time together I hoped one day my feelings would reach you and they did."

"I promise to treat you with the uttermost respect and love you everyday and I mean everyday." He added in a wink and people laughed.

"You laughter is something I want to grace my ears each morning and with your presence I am rewarded."

Your lip trembled at his speech then Jaken finally said the words and both of you said "I do."

You threw the roses, grabbed Sesshomaru by his robes and planted a heavy kiss right on his lips.

Rin caught the roses and clapped with the crowd as you kissed for a couple more seconds.

Inuyasha had a sad expression as he watched you beaming by his older brothers side. Then he turned and left with the realization he could never make you that happy.