Jackotsu x fem reader pt4

Was requested. It will be short because my creative juices are low atm. My dog passed away.

He brushed the tangles out of your hair from you swimming in the water. He ran his fingers through your glorious (h/c) locks. "You have beautiful hair (Y/n), did you know that?"

"Of course I do, I'm the one that keeps  it like this."

Silence filled the room, "I'm sorry for looking past your face earlier."

You sighed, "it's ok Jakostu you're human...well sorta. You know what boundaries to not cross."

A wind blew in from the open window Jakostu got up to close it but his fingers got caught in your hair. "Ow!" You gripped your scalp as Jakotsu tripped and landed on the floor with you rolling on top of him. He managed to free his hands from your hair, you sat up and had your arms planted on either side of him. While your bottom was placed on his stomach.

Jakostu went a little red, "I'm teribbly sorry-" you squished his mouth shut and smiled. "I don't know what your apologizing for, I don't mind this position."

You bent forwards to kiss him but that's when Bankostu walked in. "Hey Jakostu why is there glitter eveywhe- what is going on here?"

You two froze, now both going red as your lips were in the motion of forming a kiss. Jakostu went to speak but Bankostu held up his palm.

"You know what, I've decided I don't wanna know. I'll just clean up the glitter you stole from the girl's bag."

I'll do more if you guys want once I get my creative juices flowing again