Miroku x male reader

You worked in the field of a village where a group of loud and energetic people fought demons and other bad people. Often being the victim of these  large scale attacks that lady Kaede couldn't deal with at her age.

As they walked past you felt the top of your head, "damn it I've lost my hat! Where can I find it?"

You spotted it a few metres away from you, bending down to pick it up another hand brushed yours as the stranger grabbed it. You glanced up and stood straight as it was the lecherous monk who groped the demon slayers bottom a lot.

He greeted you with a smile and said, "seems of got something of yours."

You'd be polite and not rude so you too smiled, "yes can I have it back now? I don't want the sun to burn me."

You went to retrieve the hat but he moved his arm away from your reach. "Only if you agree with me on something."

You raised a brow, "and just what would that be?" The monk opened his eyes to reveal a stunning, dark blue. "A date."

"A....date?"

He nodded. "Yes a date, is the idea that preposterous?"

"No not at all but aren't you interested in women?"

Again he nodded but also said, "I go both ways and you've caught my attention."

"Lucky me..."

>>>>>>>

A white sheet had been laid upon the grass as you and Miroku sat down. The monk seemed the slightest bit suspicious, his fingers twitching every now and then. Like he was...restraining himself from doing something.

You folded your arms in your sleeves, "so how shall we proceed with this date as you call it?"

Miroku picked up a rice ball and took a bite out of it. "Well first off we eat the delicious food Kagome so dearly packed."

You looked at the strange food that was kept in a colourful bags, boxes or plastic. You nibbled on what seemed to be a thin type of biscuit.

It was salty but still tasted very good, "young Kagome has a great taste in food!"

Miroku nodded in agreement, wearing a smirk that you were oblivious to. Distracted by all the treats laid before you.

He shuffled closer, closer and closer until he was right beside you. "Hey stranger."

You jumped at him suddenly being so close, "can I help you?"

"In fact you can! What drew me to your alluring presence was for a man you have a wonderful butt." You saw him groping the demon  slayer a lot, now that was happening to you as you felt his fingers brush your bottom quite vigorously.

You grabbed his arm and pinned it behind his back, "ow! Wowowo!"

"I still have my honour you perverted monk! I'm a hard worker who will not be degraded by a womanizer and seemingly also a manizer!"

"That isn't a word (Y/n)."

You pulled on his arm which he yelped at. "I do not care it best explains your actions right now. Do not touch any part of my body without my permission. Do you understand?"

Miroku was rather put off by the situation. You grew impatient of his ongoing silence, "I said...do you understand?"

"Ow! Yes I do!"

"Good."

You let go of him and brushed yourself down. "This has been really unpleasant but you will make it up to me."

Miroku laughed nervously, "how so?"

Your (e/c) glanced at him, in one swift motion you smashed your lips onto his. A blush covered his cheeks as he felt your tongue explore his mouth.

You pulled back roughly, leaving him gasping in surprise. "That's how."

He blinked at how confident of a man you were. Just like him in a way, you returned to working in the fields, curious of how this path would turn out.

Oh I hope this is ok, I did it best.