Jakotsu x fem reader pt2

You looked at the state of your outfit and it was filthy! Jakotsu still sang his made up song about the two of you being partners in crime. "Um Jakotsu."

His head turned to your direction and presented you with his smile. "Do you need to pee again?" You shook your head and went a little red, he seemed to have an interest in asking about your bowel movements. "I need new clothes you wouldn't happen to have any female clothes laying around would you?"

He put his chin inbetween his thumb and forefinger. "Hmm well I guess I would have clothing you could classify feminine."

"What do you mean classify feminine?"

He snapped his fingers, "well! I think any type of clothing can be worn by anyone. A man can wear a dress and a woman can wear a suit, so you see to me there isn't really a set type of clothes for either gender to wear."

You blinked, caught off guard by his interesting opinion. It wasn't crazy by any means just...unique. "That's great Jakotsu but I'd like some of your...feminine like clothing."

He smiled even wider, "this is amazing! I have many outfits for you to try on!"

"Hey I only need one!" But your protests went unheard as he raced to gather all the clothed he owned. Which ranged from dresses, tunics, suits and kimono's.

You were in awe of the beauty of what he'd collected. "Wow."

"I know right!" He said with a little clap.

Even though you were annoyed you tried on every bit of clothing he owned. Thinking he had good fashion taste, finally settling on a kimono with the pattern of butterflies. "Right so I'll just go back to reading."

"Y/n) wait!"

"Ugh what now?!"

He pointed to the ribbon that was meant to be tied around your waist. "It's not done properly, here let me do it for you." You rolled your eyes and said, "go for it."

He grabbed the ribbon and begun to tie it when he tightened it into a knot you were pulled closer. Your stomachs  touching as his hands remained on the ribbon. You both didn't know what to do or say.

Your eyes just gazed at one another, he let go of the ribbon and pat you down. He cleared his throat, "there it's done."

You snapped from the awkward stare, "o-oh yeah! Thanks Jakotsu."

You glanced up at him and his cheeks were a bright red as he rubbed his neck. "Are you alright?"

"Uhh yeah..maybe...I dunno." You took your hand in his and asked, "what's wrong?"

He sighed, "I'm really sorry I tried to be a gentleman but I couldn't help but take a peek."

"A peek of....what...Jakotsu!"

He laughed nervously,  "I'm truly sorry but if it makes you feel better you have a nice pair."

Then your face went pink as anger flooded your veins. "No that does NOT make me feel better! You never peek when a women is changing!"

Jakotsu nodded. "Duly noted."

You folded your arms across your chest and mumbled, "to think I almost kissed you too..."

"What did you say?"

Bankotsu entered the room just as you yelled, "none of your damn business!"