Kagome x fem dog demon reader pt 2

Reuqsted by Foxey-the-killer1290

Kagome made silly faces next you as you laughed at the photos she had brought from her time. "You and Inuyasha look ridiculous!"

The school girl smiled, "that's the whole point."

"Man I wish I could try the item that does this out." Kagome let a breath out through her nose, "me too but only Inuyasha can go through."

Inuyasha scowled, "try not to make yourself sound anymore disappointed Kagome."

She threw a glare his way as he had actually worked out she liked you. A lot. But Kagome herself was still on the fence whether they were real feelings or not. They were she was just in the closet about it.

Your ears moved a bit as you could hear footsteps. "Ah Ayame should be here soon."

Kagome features visibly darkened, "oh right we were all going to the garden today."

The female wolf demon popped in without even so much as a hello. "(Y/n) how have you been?!" She said excitedly as you ran up and gave you a big hug.

Kagome mumbled under he breath and looked at the grumbling Inuyasha then away.

Ayame shot a glare Kagomes way as you were oblivious to the girls war to win your heart. "Let's just go to the garden."

Kagome grabbed you by the hand as the wolf girl slid off your back. "Wait up for me."

Ayame grabbed your other hand and now you were in the middle of the two girls, holding hands and humming like a dense fool.

<>

Kagome played with your ears, they twitched everytime she pet them. "Why are your ears doing that?"

"Oh it's just reflex."

The school girl smiled and ruffled your hair. "Stop pruning and come have some fun!" Just when she had said that sentence, Ayame threw a branch at her.

It whacked the time travelling female straight in the face. She went down with a soft thud, "what the hell Ayame?!"

The wolf laughed so hard she clutched her sides. "Omg it hit you square in the face! HA AHAH!"

"No crap."

You hoiked Kagome from underneath her armpits. "Don't worry too much about her Ayame is sometimes a handful."

The wolf growled as Kagome smirked at you still holding onto her arm and pulling her along to show her more of your wondrous garden.

Before Kagome turned her head she poked her tongue out at the female.