Sesshomaru x Koga x reader pt1

To XxCandy_FlowerxX

Sorry this took so long also couldn't remember which time you said but I will change it if I'm wrong.

Kagome walked down the lane of cat food, scanning what would cost the least. In her mumbling to herself she bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry!" Kagome looked to see a girl with (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair. "No that's quite alright."

Kagome was quite surprised by your accent. "Are you...British?"

You rolled your eyes, this question had been frequently asked ever since you arrived. "Yes."

The school girl picked up the fallen cat tins that had been knocked off the shelf. She noticed a gash on your leg.

"Hey your bleeding!"

You turned, wanting to get away. "I'll fix it when I get home."

Kagome shook her head, "no come to my place and I'll patch you up, please?"

You chewed you lip, "alright fine I guess."

She smiled, "alright I'll just pay for the cat food and we're right to go."

>>>>>>

Kagome wrapped the white cloth around your thigh. You had a glance at her room, it seemed pretty normal for a 16 year old.

The school girl wanted to fill the awkward atmosphere. "Sooo...what brings you to Japan?"

"I came here on a business trip with my dad."

"Oh that sounds nice."

You scoffed, "I wish! He spends most of his time working and leaves me to pay all the rent, food and bills."

Kagome suddenly regretted opening her mouth. But rather than keep quiet she asked another question, "how did you get the gash?"

You stiffened, "I got attacked."

Kagome looked at you, pupils widening. You spoke before she did, "it's nothing to worry about or report I'm used to it..."

She arched a brow, "used to it?"

You put on your shoes after you were done being bandaged. "I have to go I have things to do."

Kagome blocked the door, "no you need to tell me what's going on."

"It has nothing to do with you!"

"I disagree."

You needed to find a exit, suddenly you were falling backwards out the window. Tumbling off the roof and onto the concrete below.

"There we go."

You raced to the shrine just as Kagome burst out the door. "Wait!"

You kept moving, seeing the wooden structure before you. Kagome caught up to you as your fingers slipped along the edge of the wood.

Causing you to fall in, Kagome jumped in after you. What was most surprising was the school girl entered the swirling array of blue with you.

Soon you both landed back on solid ground and in the feudal era. Kagome in shock also.

"You can travel through the well?!" You asked.

"Yes and apparently so can you."

Inuyasha poked his head into the well, his brow furrowing. "Who's the stranger?"