Sesshomaru x half demon reader

Requested by AnnaRoronoa hope you like it :).

Sesshomaru stood before a red flower that had only been recently been planted in the ground.

He opened the compartment that he kept water I'm and poured it above the flower. Rain had been scarce these days, he cared only about this flower. More flowers like it had grown across the open plain. This time 78 years ago you had passed away whilst protecting Rin who unfortunately perished even with you going in to save her.

You were buried with Rin under the very flower he stared at. Jaken said his prays as usual, wishing both you and Rin were happy up there.

Neither would forget the tragedy that occurred on that day.

<>

You broke apart bits and pieces of wood, trying to get Rin out of the rubble that had collapsed on top of her. "(Y/n)! Sesshomaru! Please help me!" Hearing her pleas was a blessing as it let you know she was still alive.

"Hang on sweetie I'm coming."

You heard her cry as she knew someone was there. But why wasn't Sesshomaru here? Anything that hurt Rin would face his wrath, so where was he??

You focused on trying to lift the metal that had wedged itself under a pile of debris. "(Y/n)..I can't feel my legs."

Your eyes widened, ok so she might not walk ever again. She was still alive though. "I-I can see my leg! It's gone from my body!"

"It's ok honey I'm coming!" You used all your strength and managed to remove the bit of steel. After more broken walls were removed you could see Rin.

She was deathly pale, her left leg had been dismembered and bone was jutting out. Blood coated everything, the smell was enough to make you vomit. Acting quickly you ripped a part of your clothing and wrapped it tightly around her leg to stop her from bleeding out.

Then you picked her up in your arms, a small child not being able to walk and having lost a limb would have terrible effects on her mental health. You raced to where you knew Rin could get proper medical attention.

But the town you were passing held a lot of hate for demons, half or not. So you had to duck undenath the cover of trees as a dozen arrows rained down on you.  Men on horses begun to give chase, carrying Rin slowed you because of the never ending arrows and if you moved too much she would bleed further.

But you cared for her and Rin's safety came first before anything or anyone else. Then a strong scent filled your nose and you almost stopped running.

Sesshomaru.

He was rounding the corner as you turned just for moment to feel the relief flooding your veins. But all it takes is a split second, a soilder on a horse snuck up behind and plunged his sword through your chest. Making it a double kill as it also pieced Rin's flesh.

A terrible scream rose from her throat as you both fell. For Rin the death was instant, slamming into a tree and snapping her neck in the process.

You clutched the injury you'd sustained. Ringing sounded in your ears as Sesshomaru's shouts seemed far away.

The sight of Rin's mangled body, a child's mangled body made you feel feral. You pounced on the soilder who gained satisfaction from watching you die, your wrapped your claws around his neck. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as your nails dug into his flesh. He kicked and struggled as rage drove you to pull, pull and pull until his head came clean off.

His head landed with a wet thud at Sesshomaru's feet as he watched you look at him with tear stained eyes and ask. "Where were you?"

You coughed, choking on the blood bubbling at the back of esophagus. Then dropped sideways to the ground,  closing your eyes for the last time.

Sesshomaru couldn't breathe, the gruesome display set out before him made him vomit. He never pictured the people he cared about could ever look like they did right now in front of him.

<>

"My Lord aren't you going to stay awhile longer?"

"No."

Jaken followed his Lord as he walked away from the grave. He stopped just a few metres from it. The dog demon eyed a tree branch, Jaken followed his gaze and became even more puzzled.

"My Lord?"

His voice was devoid of any warmth, "I suggest you live for yourself now Jaken as I have some people who I have kept waiting for a long while now."