Koga x guardian angel reader pt3

Sorry to the person who requested this I only have enough brain power for 3 parts.

Koga cradled his broken leg carefully as you washed his hair while he leaned against your stomach. He groaned at the tension easing as your fingers massaged the soap into his scalp. "You liking that wolf man?"

"Very much so, but do guardian angels really do this type of stuff?"

You shook your head. "Some go the extra mile, some don't I'm the one that goes the extra mile if you couldn't tell."

"I could."

You smiled, he then reached a hand to touch your own. His voice came out scared an unsure, "are you here because I'm going to die?"

Your wings spread out to hug him from the sides."Not at all, in fact the opposite actually I'm here to make you stay alive."

He sighed with relief, you felt muscles relax underneath your palm. Curious you dragged your hands down his firm build. He arched a brow, "what are you doing?"

You went back to washing his hair a blush covered your features. "Nothing!"

He grinned titled his head upwards so he could see you properly, "aw were you checking me out angel?" Your (e/c) pupils darted around for an excuse but none appeared so you were honest. "Yes."

He breathed through his nose, "I've noticed you've been spacing out a lot. Are you falling for me possibly? Is that even allowed?"

You laughed, "you get right into the deep stuff don't you. I've never met anyone who can easily talk about love. But I suppose I've noticed how attractive you are but actually liking you well I have to think about that."

Your expression fell with what you said next. "But if we want to love someone we have to give up our wings in return."

His features softened and he made himself turn to you even with his broken leg. "That seems very unfair to me." You smiled again, "not really of I did love another I'd do it but I also love my wings."

He caressed your cheek and you held his hand there, "be careful wolf I might fall deeper for you."

He returned the smile you wore. "I think...I'd be fine with that but I also want you to guide me, I mean your right I get into all sorts of trouble."

"Hmm." You hummed sweetly, "well my lovely wolf you need your rest."

He rolled his eyes, "I think I know when I need rest and that isn't right now."

"You're really a stubborn one aren't you?" He brought his face closer now, "and I'm bloody proud of it too."

You booped his nose, "too bad a high IQ doesn't come with it sometimes." He looked a little hurt by your remark but you held his head inbetween your hands and pressed your lips to his forehead. With a whisper that he just heard before you put him to sleep you said.

"Goodnight my lovely wolf. My protector as I am yours."