Older Kohaku x criminal reader pt 2

Requested by KITSUNEat8 I'm sorry this request completely slipped my mind.

You slumped down against a rock as your ankle was still broken and twisted. If you didn't find a healer soon you'd be a cripple and from what you knew, crippled people did not last long.

Nobody wanted them for work, or even to take as a bride or husband. They were seen as free food for demons who ate humans. So in some aspect an offering.

"If he hadn't given chase I'd be fine!"

You smirked hoping that demon had killed him. Every moment in that horrible establishment he was putty in your hands. How foolish could you get falling for someone who was a known criminal! What could have he possibly been attracted to?

Hell you could sway any women or dude your way but you had no interest in a boy that easy.  Your (s/c) skin was lathered in sweat as the injury began to swell a little. The burning didn't cease since you had sometimes had to put weight on it.

You let go a breath but jumped when a dagger bounced off the rock. You hissed as the pain was red hot and tears slipped from your eyes.

You managed to get past the pain to see Kohaku all ragged and bruised. Cuts all over his face as dried blood caked his features.

But his expression was beyond pissed, you swallowed. "You really don't give up."

"Shut up! I'm going to personally make sure you are executed!"

He grabbed you by the collar, "please be gentle my ankle is still banged up!"

He looked to your mangled leg, a sinister smile tugged at his lips. "Oh if you don't get a healer you'll surely be labelled as a cripple."

Now you were filled with rage, "what are you going to do?" Kohaku rose and picked up his dagger, putting in in the sheath in his shoe. "I could leave you here or bring justice to the Lord you killed."

"Fat pig." You said.

He retrieved his sword and stared down at you. "There's only one way out of this for you."

"Do explain."

"Well I'm sorry to say but your ankle is beyond repair for even a healer."

"What? No it's not."

"Yes it is. You've been moving around too much, obviously you don't know your supposed to stay still. Had you come with me instead of fleeing you could have gotten help."

You paled, "I'm as good as dead."

He knelt down to you and cupped your face, "not if you marry me and then you're under my protection."

You swatted his hands away, "first of all. No. Second, I'm wanted for murder."

He patted your shoulder, "see you in the afterlife then."

He went to leave but you grabbed his wrist, "wait! Say I do what changes?"

He smiled, "I'd be tasked with keeping a watchful eye on you and anyone would he dead before they tried to touch you." He seemed very serious about that.

You sighed, "I suppose I could live with that."

"You'll have to love me though."

You scowled, "you mean kiss you and all that?"

"Yep."

You scoffed, "I'm not one for public displays of affection, so goodbye I'll die right here."

"You said you could live with it so you'll live with it."

He picked you up gently, "ugh! Running away from you is going to be much harder."

He laughed, "it's called karma."