Sesshomaru x human reader pt2

You awoke clutching your head as you felt a bump there. A thumping headache was also present.

Realising the events of what had happened you checked to see if you still had the Shikon jewel. You groaned when you found it gone, a voice broke through your clouded thoughts.

"I made sure you no longer had ahold of the shard, it only presented problems...for us."

You whipped your head and charged but he caught your wrists before you landed a hit. Not that it would do much anyway without the shard.

He stared poker faced at you, all the bruises from yesterday still remained. You couldn't yank free as his immortal strength kept you bound.

Plus you stopped anyway as the headache increased tenfold. "Can I lay down?"

"Sure." He said.

He picked you up and were confused as he put you on the futon and spooned you from behind. "What are you doing?"

"Laying down with you." You hissed as the pain in your head throbbed violently. He placed two fingers where the headache was and gently massaged the spot.

You moaned at the sudden relief he provided. He still remained poker faced when you asked. "Why are you doing this? I tried to kill you."

"Because I care about you."

"B-but I tried to kill you."

He rubbed your hurting head a little harder and you almost could compare the massage to sex as it was bliss that the pain was lessened. "Rin knocked you out with a rock that is why you have a headache and a bump."

You didn't reply.

"Do you still want to kill me?"

"....."

"(Y/n)." He said sternly

"No. I just don't want to see you anymore."

"Oh..." he never ceased rubbing your forehead and a little while later you fell asleep from how nice it felt.

He hugged you from behind and quietly whispered in your ear. "Please don't leave, I'm sorry I did what I did but I did it to protect you because I....I love you."

He fell asleep cuddling you.