Sesshomaru x Koga x reader pt2

For XxCandy_FlowerxX

Kagome dabbed a cotton ball on your bleeding knee. You grabbed a chip from the packet as it crinkled and shoved it in and chewed.

Inuyasha slurped on his ramen giving you a good look. "Is there something on your mind Inuyasha?" His ears twitched at your voice.

He smirked, "my name sounds really nice with your accent." Kagome glared at him he went back to eating your ramen.

She asked a question, "why do you keep coming back here?"

You averted all their stares as everyone had been wanting to know this for quite some time now. "Isn't that kinda my business?"

Kagome's tone became stern, "(Y/n) since we are your bodyguards-"

Inuyasha interjected, "bodyguard."

She rolled her eyes at the same time you did, "I'm sorry as Inuyasha is your bodyguard we should know why you continue to put yourself in danger?"

You cleared your throat, "well I may or may not be coming to see my crush."

Inuyasha choked on his ramen, Kagome dabbed the cut on your knee a little too hard.

"Ow!"

"Sorry! But your crush?"

"Yeah."

Inuyasha surprisingly was the first to ask, "who are they?"

You raised a brow suspicion setting in with his question, "their names (C/n) and they live on the other side of the very tall hill."

Kagome furrowed her brow, "is that really worth all these injuries? I mean do they even know?"

You shook your head, "if they did they'd go ballistic and probably kill them."

The door suddenly jolted opened, Koga. "Yeah I would, where is this person?"

You sighed, "I can't catch a break! I almost broke my leg because of you!"

Koga entered, "who and where are they?"

You scoffed, "like I'd tell you."

Inuyasha could see Koga was about to pin you so he pushed you aside. And Koga ended up pinning him to the wall.

He retracted quite quickly when their noses touched. "What the hell is wrong with you mutt?!"

Inuyasha got defensive, "I'm her bodyguard!"

Kagome whispered in your ear to run, you didn't look back.

Koga sighed as he watched you sprint from him again. "I hate this game of cat and mouse."

He went to go after you but Inuyasha grabbed his arm. "I take my job seriously." Koga and him got into a scuffle.

You leaned against a tree to catch your breath. "(Y/n)?"

You screamed and sent a flying fist to the voice. An audible thud reached your ears. You saw (C/n).

"Oh my god (C/n) I'm so sorry!"

You helped them up.

"It's alright, what were you doing running?"

You glanced around you. "(Y/n)?"

"Sorry it's just this is the worst timing for you to show."

"For me...to show up? (Y/n) Can you explain yourself!"

"There are two demons after me and they'll hurt you because I like you!"

They nodded, "ok-wait you like me?!"

You were getting really tired of this, pulling at your hair. A cool voice broke your stress.

"Who are they?" Sesshomaru.

"I don't understand why you c*nts can't leave me alone!"

He repeated himself, "who is this crush of your's?"

Of course he heard you.

"I like them ok!"

He frowned, in the same moment Koga showed. A snarl rumbling.

(C/n) cowered.

Koga shot a stare at Sesshomaru, "do we agree on killing her crush?"

The dog replied with, "certainly do."

Sesshomaru's features turned feral as he grew bigger and fluffer. Koga restrained their arms.

"What are you doing?!

You asked as well, "yes what ARE you doing?!"

Koga grimaced, "sorry but Sesshomaru is going to eat them."

Sesshomaru was in his dog form, mouth agape. Ready to swallow the person you loved.

"No!!"

A cat-like purr sounded from (C/n). All of you looked on in surprise.

"Mmm (Y/n) I love hearing your exotic tones."

"W-what?"

Cat ears propped up from (C/n) (h/c) locks and a tail swished from their rear. They elbowed Koga's stomach.

His hands unlatched from the cat demon, he fell to his knees on the ground.

"I can understand why all these demons want you. You are of pureblood."

Your jaw dropped, "I can't believe it not you too..."

Their ears twitched,  Sesshomaru reverted to his human form. Shocked by the event.

(C/n) prowled gracefully over to you, "since you love me why not choose me?"

You stepped back, "not anymore I have no reason to be here and I'm a normal human I have no pureblood."

They all gave you a look of disbelief, You sighed.

"For the love of christ!"

A arrow pierced the sky, blinding light made everyone shield their eyes. A hand dragged you along you knew it was Kagome.

"Sorry we took so long."

"I hate my life:( ."

Ehh was this ok?😓

Ehh was this ok?😓