Koga x werewolf reader pt2

user98118613 I didn't forget your request for a pt2!

The wolf's claws dragged along the stone. Straching, pulling at the collar shackled around it's neck. Koga slumped against the cave wall, perspiration soaking his skin.

She snarled at the man, staring at him with all the desire in the world to kill him. The curse still haunted her life massively. Koga wasn't sure what he could do, every night she had to be kept prisoner. She far from liked it but he wasn't exactly a fan of it either.

When he'd offered to help her his words were genuine. His heart had done flips at the hope in her eyes. But all that he saw was the beast coming out every night. A transformation she couldn't control or wanted.

He knew starvation in this horrible form would drive the animal insane. Not to mention the desperation would add an alarming amount of strength. A loud snarl interrupted his thoughts, her black pupils filled with hatred.

He much preferred the detailed patterns of (Y/n) (e/c) eyes in her human form. So incredibly amazing.

The werewolf thrashed about crazily, saliva dribbling from it's jowls in litres. "You really are batshit crazy as a werewolf aren't you?"

He stood up as the animal followed his every movement. He crouched down just out of her reach, jaws snapping a centimetre from his face. Spit splattered on his cheek he wiped it away with a single finger.

"How can I help you? How can I save you?"

A string of growls left her throat, each morning her hope diminished. The metal collar falling to her shoulders as it didn't fit her human neck.

Koga kicked himself for seeing the lost ray of light in her features. No smile. Ever.

Not since the day he first met her. His lids began to droop. But he couldn't fall asleep not so close to her as werwolf.

In his sleepy state he noticed the faded outline of a bite mark where the fur was ripped. An old wound that had scarred over time.

A...bite.

He wrapped his arms the wolf's furry neck. Burying his face in her shoulder and without one thought just bit down. Hard.

Small streaks of blood trickled from the tiny puncture wound. The wolf whined as Koga released his hold and dropped to the ground. Tired from endless nights of watching as (Y/n) reverted to a flesh-hungry canine. The wolf looked at Koga, vulnerable in his sleep. But even with no voice in its head to tell it no. She sat her rump on the cold floor and waited for the morning sun.

Koga's eyes fluttered open as the chill of the morning graced his skin. "Mm I fell asleep..." it hit him. "I fell asleep!"

He turned his head to see the girl he utterly adored back to normal. With a rare happiness he had never known she could feel.

"Are you ok (Y/n)?" His eyes flickered towards the fresh teeth marks in her collarbone.

"Aw (Y/n) I'm so sorry I-"

"Don't be." She squeaked out.

He raised a brow, "why?"

She took off the collar and crawled to him, enveloping him into a hug. Closing her eyes as another smile stretched upon her lips. "You don't know? You saved me!"

He pulled away with a very quizzical expression. "How??"

She gestured to his bite which earned a blush. "I didn't know that this could save me, you've overided the curse with your bite. Since your the alpha of the pack somehow that's made me like yourself."

Sure enough she was right, two, small fangs rested permanently in her top gum. Pointy ears like his own, claw-like nails and a tail the colour of her hair.

"Huh." Was all the response he could give.

"Thank you Koga!" She smashed her lips onto his without a warning. His pupils widened as he registered the sweet kiss.