Takemaru x reader 🍋

Reuqsted by Takemarufann15

He trailed his fingers along your bare back, your body shivering at his cold touch. The winter air nipped at your wind kissed skin, be moved around to face you as you were forced to stand up by the shackles you were locked to that were attached to the ceiling.

He cupped your face in his hands and you shot him dirty look. "I wouldn't make such a face (Y/n) because soon you'll be making a different kind."

Without any warning he slipped himself within you. You let out a yelp as you were dry and there was no lubrication at all. He started slow then gradually got faster, as he did so you could feel your area down there becoming wet.

Which meant you also felt his insistent thrusting. You began letting out small moans, trying to muffle them but you had nothing to do so with.

He grabbed your hips and slammed all of himself into you, "oh god!" You screamed out. Your emotions became a tangled mess as his manhood was relentless, never stopping or pacing.

"Hng! Mm hm~."

This wasn't unwanted by any means, for weeks on end you had teased him and he'd teased you, you were just grumpy you'd lost.

He connected his mouth with yours, you let him slid his tongue in, your hot breathes mixing with each other as every noise, smell and the world itself melted away. His movements were intoxicating, he seemed to sense this and went his full capacity, millions of drums thumped agaisnt your stomach as he now ravaged you with beautiful speed.

He moaned loudly in your ear, this caused you to clench around him. As soon as he changed his direction a slight bit he hit the spot you felt it the most. "F***!" Was your word for the exhilarating release you both experienced at the same time.

He slumped against you, putting his head on you shoulder and wrapping his arms around you. "Don't fall asleep on me like last time Takemaru!"

Well some things would never change and him falling asleep on you was one of them. But you'd win the game next time.

Sorry it's short but with lemons I don't want to write them badly and it's still a little awkward but I'm happy to do them.