Jakostu x fem reader pt3

Requested by KITSUNEat8

The water was crystal clear as you splashed about in it. Jakotsu chilled on the sandy shore, watching you play about like a child. Bankotsu raised a brow at this behaviour, "I'm guessing she is no longer a hostage?"

"She stopped being that when my heart decided she is the one! I just need her answer to be a sweet yes first!" He was overly happy with how things already were.

You looked at the two of them talking amongst themselves. Bankotsu seemed to he grinning for some reason which Jakostu hit him on the head right after the smile.

What would two villains be angry at each other for? Well you dived underneath, blocking away what was yelled next.

"Just take what I want from her?! I am a gentleman Bankotsu not a brute, consent is key buddy." He pat his friend on the shoulder. The tan male face palmed, "but we are villains isn't that what we do?"

"Villians we may be we respect women. We only kill, conquer and torture. That is what we do."

Bankotsu strached his cheek, "yes because most people would see that as harmless compared to assault. I was just saying you might want to, I didn't realise you were actually in love with her."

He put his hand to his chest and gasped,  "bien sur que je le suis! She is beautiful and magnifique, an absolute angel."

"Ok I got it."

You then emerged from the water as droplets of water fell down around you, your (s/c) skin glistening. Jakotsu's jaw dropped at the hotness you radiated from the action. The whole scene was now burnt into his brain in slow motion.

You walked up to him as he suddenly enveloped you with a hug. "Ah you are so cute and hot at the same time."

"Thank you." Pushing him away you grabbed a towel to dry yourself off. "You guys should have joined me in the water it was nice."

Bankotsu spoke up, "the view was nice enough- ow!" Jakotsu punched him in the arm. "Manners."

You rolled your eyes and approached the angry Jakotsu. But when his eyes landed on you again he visibly relaxed. "Do you need to pee again my sweet?"

You let out an embarrassed groan, "no I don't and please stop asking I'm not a child."

"Then do you need something?"

"Yes."

He tilted his head waiting for what you would request. In one swift motion you brang your hand up to his face and pummeled him straight into the ground.

"Stop oggling me in a sexual way!"

You huffed and stomped off to get changed out of your swim wear. Bankostu knelt down and said, "I don't think you are going to get anywhere with her, we should kill her now."

Jakotsu only glared at him.