Naraku x Sesshomaru x reader

Requested by rebekam4

Sesshomaru scanned the ground for any potential danger. You, Jaken and Rin riding A-Un, following your Lord closely.

You noticed he was tracking a purple mist that left discarded body parts in its wake. Demon body parts you noticed on closer inspection.

You had a feeling you knew who may be up ahead. Rin lay in your lap as her soft snores filled your ears. The miasma surrounding the canopy was beginning to thin out.

Sesshomaru suddenly dashed further ahead. You slapped the reins of A-Un. The beast moving faster but still having trouble catching up to the Lord.

The reptile came to a stop as it landed on all fours. You squinted your eyes slightly, only for them to widen at the wounded man a stretch in front of you and Sesshomaru.

Naraku had some sort of deep, purple mist seeping from a hole in his side. The first to speak was the dog demon, "I thought I'd find you here."

Naraku laughed at his vague sentence, "we both know you've been tracking me for days now. It's no coincidence of us meeting."

He tilted his head to peer at you, a smile gracing his lips. "Ah you have quite a beautiful addition to your squad."

The dogs golden pupils flared with rage, "don't refer to her like that." The dark haired male only continued to smile as his eyes danced with challenge.

Naraku put his focus back on you, "what is your name young lady?"

Your nose dusted pink at his politeness, "um (Y/n)."

He repeated your name in a slow, seductive tone. You had no idea why it put you on edge. Sesshomaru wondered the same.

"So have you come to kill me or what?"

Sesshomaru knelt down, "no the opposite actually."

Naraku inched his face closer the dog demon did not flinch from where he was positioned.

Naraku raised a brow his smile turning to a smirk, "you knew your brother would injure me. You saw this as a perfect opportunity to romance your way into my heart didn't you?"

You watched as Naraku drew his face closer so that their noses just touched. A dangerous act and he knew that.

Sesshomaru gave a insincere grin, "there's no fooling you is there."

"Certainly not."

Then to your surprise, Sesshomaru grabbed a tuff of Naraku's raven hair and forcefully brang the man's mouth to his own.

The kiss was short and brief but you found yourself wishing you were either of the two. Both of these males had captured your heart and it seemed the demons liked each other as well.

"Feeling left out (Y/n)?" Naraku drawled, his husky voice snapped you from your daze. "Huh? Oh no!"

He shook his head and sarcastically tsked as Sesshomaru picked him and approached A-Un. "Come on be honest now."

You twirled a lock of your hair, "well maybe." You couldn't look at them.

When Naraku was properly seated on A-Un he caressed his knuckles along your cheek. Which made you turn your head, Naraku angled his head so his lips gave you a quick peck.

You jolted back startled by the sudden affection. You heard a faint growl come from Sesshomaru. He wasn't happy that your first kiss was stolen by his other lover.

Needing to reduce the tension you asked a question, "so how long has this been going on?"

"For a while, a little before he met you to be more specific. It's been a game of cat and mouse, him chasing me and I running."

"Oh." Was all you could manage for a reply.

A smug expression appeared on Naraku's face, you were a tad concerned. "Are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine I just have an idea of sorts involving you and possibly Sesshomaru if he wishes to join."

You arched a brow, "and that would be?"

He shortened the distance between you and him, positioning himself near your ear and whispering.  "I'd like to find out for myself what you look like without clothes and screaming out our names."

Your whole face went beet red, you scrambled backwards as much as you could on a flying demon.

"That is-"

"A wonderful plan when we get Rin to bed." Sesshomaru interrupted.

"Wait a damn moment!-"

Naraku cut you off with a more firm and rougher pash to your lips. When he parted he said, "both us males have seen each other naked soo...It's your turn my dear." He purred.

Oh boy.

I hope I did a good enough job Rebekam4.