Inuyasha x reader x Sesshomaru pt1

Requested by AnnaRoronoa thank you for your concern btw.

Inuyasha and you were in another fight because of his growing affection for Kagome that you could see getting stronger. "You're supposed to be with me, you are my boyfriend after all!"

He raked his fingers through his hair, "I...I know I didnt expect this to happen."

You rubbed your temple and glared at him, "you obviously love her and I'm not one to try and fight for someone else's affection."

He met your (e/c) eyes, "what are you saying (Y/n)?" You swallowed trying to not let the tears flow and gripped your forearms. "We should break up."

You thought he would agree since he was chasing after two women right in front of you. But his expression said it all, he would agrue to the point til he was blue in the face. "No please we can work this out."

"How?! How Inuyasha how?!" One tear slipped free and trickled down as you tried to keep from sobbing. His amber pupils broke your gaze just for a second and then locked back on. You followed to where his eyes had moved for a split second.

You'd gotten all the answers you need in that moment, Kagome had come out of the hut to check what was going on. Sure you'd look if a person came out but when you were focused on one person during a serious situation you wouldn't notice until they said something.

He'd been consciously keeping a check on when she appeared. For what reason you didn't know, didn't care.

"Thank you Inuyasha I have the information I need." Your voice broke when you glanced at Kagome, she shy away a bit because of the raw, angry emotion etched upon your features.

"He's all yours Higurashi."

You walked off and Inuyasha attempted to follow you but you had knife hidden in your pocket and chucked it at him. The blade only cut strands of his hair and landed on the dirt just two inches in front of Kagome's feet.

" Don't follow me mutt."

>>>>>>>

Rain splattered down on you as your knees collapsed and you ended up on your side and whispered to yourself, "let me die here please..."

You closed your eyes hoping it to be for the last time. But Sesshomaru saw the whole thing become undone in front of him. He'd always had a soft spot for your spot and knew you were fragile.

"Stupid brother of mine."

He approached you and knelt down, poking your cheek. "Are you ok?"

You sighed, "go away Sesshomaru."

"I won't do that, did you and my brother break up?"

You opened a lid to meet his golden pupils, "I did, I don't know if the message has gotten across to him though."

Sesshomaru made you stand up as you were covered in mud, "come with me to Rin and Jaken you humans get sick so easily."

"And hurt..."

He spun you around so that now he held you from behind while your arms rested on his. He quietly mumbled so only you could hear even if the rain was pouring.

"I know your hurt and I want to see you smiling again. I want to be the reason you smile."

"I don't think I can ever smile again..."

He hugged you tighter and planted a light peck at the nape of your neck. "Not even if I call you princess or my treasure and any other sickly sweet nicknames I call you?"

He waited and he heard you give a little chuckle which turned to a short laugh. He grinned and lifted you up spinning in a circle, "that's what I want to hear!" he stopped and put you down. "it...is?"

He nodded, "I did say I want to be the reason you smile."

You began to cry from all the pent up emotions, "why couldn't I have met you first?"

You embraced him and he held you tightly, "who's to say you can't try with me now?"