Koga x resurrected reader

Based off the oneshot in the 1st book.

He could smell the scent of grave yard soil coming from the place you were buried. He stared in disbelief at the person standing before him.

"(Y/n)..."

You looked at your palms feeling the coldness of your skin. "I died. So why am I here?"

Koga didn't want to question it, the day you were taken from him after he had killed the demon and you fallen from the cliff. He never forget how you lied in a pool of your own blood and how lifeless your (e/c) eyes had been.

But who had revived you?

"D-does it matter? You're here, not exactly alive but you're here."

"Koga I'm not supposed to be here."

He took a step closer and softly grazed his knuckles against your cheek. "You're so cold...just like then."

You grabbed his hand that was caressing your cheek and intertwined your fingers. You felt the rough calluses on his skin, "do you know who would've brought me back?"

He shook his head, "it wouldn't be any of my pack since that damn bug massacred them all. Then he killed you because I got his brother!"

You shushed him, "I died from falling sweetie."

Tears began to stream down his face, you hadn't realised he was upset. "Koga?"

"God I miss you..."

He suddenly enveloped you in a hug, you were taken aback but wrapped your arms around him.

"It still plays in your head doesn't it?" His blubbering and shaking frame was answer enough. You hugged him tighter, "oh Koga..."

You detached yourself from him, "I know it hurts but I have to stay dead."

He wiped away the tears as he said, "hurts? It f***ing rips me apart, hearing you take that last breath is haunting."

You looked around, "I'm still wondering who did it, and yes it will be painful but...Koga I have to go, I'm sorry I want to stay but I'll have to live off the souls of others to just keep existing."

He then begun to yell, "if that's what it takes then I will collect or find souls for you!"

"No! I don't want to keep other dead people from finding peace."

"What about me (Y/n)?! What about me finding peace?! I can't even go to sleep without seeing the light leave your eyes."

You started to cry as well, "I'm sorry." Was all you could say.

<>

Kagome hid behind a tree as she watched you two cry. "Maybe reviving her wasn't such a good idea."

<>

His eyes widened at your hand grasping the edge of a stone cliff. He raced over, your face was deathly pale, you clutched your wound to stop the bleeding.

He grabbed your wrist as you lost the strength to hold the edge. Tears burned his eyes.

"Give me your other hand (Y/n)!!"

You felt droplets of water wet your skin. He gritted his teeth as he struggled to stop himself from sliding off. Pebbles slid off making a clack as it hit the rock below.

Your body was shaking, you felt so tired. "(Y/n)! Give me your hand!"

You weakly managed to lift it from your wounded stomach. He gripped your other hand so tightl.

Now trying to lift you up, but his feet were sliding. You saw he was struggling. His features hardening as he used his muscles to lift.

"(Y/n) you need to help me here!"

"Koga...let go."

His face went painc stricken, "what?!"

"Let...me..go."

He looked at you as if you had lost all your marbles. "No! I won't I'll get you up! You'll be fine!"

He was blubbering, tears flowing like a river down his cheeks. You felt your eyes water.

"Koga you'll fall too." A sob came out.

"No I won't! I won't!"

He would his toes were curling around the tip of stone protruding out. Straining his muscles.

"I'm sorry...Koga."

He dug his nails in, "no! Don't you dare! I can-"

"I love you." The words left your mouth as you slipped from his grasp. His figure becoming smaller each second, your body was light and the
wind whipped your hair.

"(Y/N)!!!"

You decended down, a loud thump sounded as your body connected with the hard surface. "Ack!" Saliva flew out of your mouth as you took your last breath.

Koga woke up in cold sweat, he searched around for you but remembered you'd returned to the grave.

A small whimper left his lips.