Inuyasha x Sesshomaru x reader pt2

Inuyasha searched and searched for you but found no trace. He couldn't even pick up your scent, "dammit! (Y/n)!"

Right now you were locked onto Sesshomaru's embrace and you liked where you were. The rain had stopped pouring and the sun broke through the grey clouds.

He hooked a finger under your chin so you were looking directly at him. "So what do you say? Do you want try with me? I promise I won't break your heart unlike my idiotic brother."

You hesitated before answering, "isn't it a bit bad to get into a relationship with someone after you've just broken up with someone?"

He shook his head, "as long as I'm not a rebound I don't think so. We've known each other a long time so there's no harm in doing so."

You smiled and thought about it. Sesshomaru was always so gentle and kind with you, he always went out of his way to make you happy. Him loving you never seemed to occur to you.

But that didn't matter now, you stood on your tippy toes and brought his face closer to yours. Your lips connected and all the worries that had racked your brain melted away into nothingness.

Time stopped for the both of you in that moment. This one kiss conveyed all the words you did not need to say. After you two parted the atmosphere around you returned to normal.

But finally the pieces fell into place and you could see the life you were going to have with Sesshomaru play out in front of you. A shout focused your attention to the other side of the plain.

You grimaced as the younger brother headed towards you with a pleading expression and tears running down his face. "Seems the message has not been received." Sesshomaru said.

Inuyasha ran to you while shouting,  "please come back to me (Y/n) I'm sorry!" Before he got even within a metre of you.

Sesshomaru charged towards him and gave him a hard smack across the cheek. The sound of hand on skin contact echoed loudly throughout the area.

The force of his hit sent Inuyasha rolling across the ground. When he finally stilled he lifted himself up, sitting on the grass he spat blood from his mouth.

Sesshomaru said with deadly calm that masked the raging sea within. "You never deserved her."

Inuyasha only hung his head.

Sesshomaru went back to you and held out his hand. "Let's go." You smiled and intertwined your fingers in his.

"Let's go." You repeated.