Sesshomaru x demon slayer reader

For Space_Walrus23

Stalking quietly inbetween the bushes, you clutched the dagger at you hip. The human you were targeting had been victim of a possession. Killing hundreds of innocent villagers, among them were children.

A few inches closer and you would kill the monster. Just as your knees prepared to bend straight a man appeared from the canopy.

Sliver hair flowing like a stream in the wind. His claws pierced the possessed humans chest, pulling out the blood dribbled along his skin. The human vessel toppled to the ground. He sniffed the blood and made a revolted face.

You removed yourself from your hiding spot and confronted the bastard. "Hey that was my kill!" You yelled as you drew your sword. The metal singing as it was unsheathed.

He simply stared at you poker faced, "were you being paid to kill the disgusting thing?"

"Yes actually."

He went to leave but you sprinted in front of him, "if I want my pay I'll just have to bring back your head. A lot of ministers want you dead, Sesshomaru."

He lazily drew his own sword, "I must warn you this won't end well."

"No, no I agree but only for you that is." Taking the first go you charged at him.

Your sight on him vanished as his speed allowed him to doge the blade. He came on top of you but you saw him in your peripheral vision.

Somersaulting to avoid the sword plunging into your abdomen. "You are a pretty fast demon."

He huffed, "I don't care for your observations." He went at you again and managed to slice your shoulder as well as the fabric.

"Ow!" You put your hand to the bleeding scratch. The dog still remained expressionless.

He got closer again and you used thya chance to try and sever his neck. But you only cut a few strands of his hair.

"I suggest just giving up and letting me kill you mortal."

"As if."

Sesshomaru turned his body quickly as a fireball was shot his way. You, startled and confused by where the hell it came from.

A scream of a little girl came from the bushes you'd juts been. Sesshomaru run like lightning to the source.

You chased after him, if a human girl was there he'd surely kill her. You followed him and saw the girl. Black hair and small brown pupils. She looked at the dog demon.

"Lord Sesshomaru please help me!" The possessed human presumed dead had the little child cornered. Eyes rolling into the back of its head and mouth impossibly wide ready to consume her.

You skidded in front of the child and held you dagger in hand. Using your own body as a shield. Sesshomaru grabbed it's thin neck and pummeled it into a tree. Causing the large timber to break apart. The possessed human, threw up fireballs, one at Sesshomaru and the other at you and the girl.

You picked up a stray branch and chucked it at the smoldering flame. It disintegrated the branch and itself.

The thing scuttled away while Sesshomaru was distracted and since you weren't in front of the kid anymore it striked.

You watched as it's large, open mouth hung over her. "No!"

In amazement you watched on as the dog towered in front of the girl and got eaten instead. "Lord Sesshomaru!" Why did she call him that?

You collected her before it gulped her down too. She thrashed about, trying to get to get Lord.

The human-demon froze and began to dry heave. A wave of crimson splattered onto you and the girl.

Revealing Sesshomaru standing perfectly fine in the humans torn stomach.

The child removed herself from your arms to go into his. "You're ok Rin."

"Thanks to you!"

You were bewildered, he had protected her and knew her name?!

"How do know her?"

Sesshomaru gazed at you, "I revived her when she was mauled by wolves."

"Right, I guess you don't want to kill her."

"I would never harm Rin nor would I let any harm come to her."

You sheathed your sword, "I suppose you aren't cold-hearted after all."

He walked up to you and extended an arm. "Um...what?" He spoke, "I would like you to shake my hand as a sign of a truce. You protected my Rin."

"Oh yes, ok."

You took his hand and shook, smearing the blood onto his palm. You glanced at Rin, "you might want to give her a bath."

He too looked at her bloody state, "there is one problem."

"What's that?"

"She's a lady."

"Uhm ok I can see what you mean buy surely she can wash herself."

"She doesn't clean certain areas properly." The light bulb switched on, you kissed your teeth.

"Right, I suppose I can clean her and myself."

He nodded, "thank you."

"That's alright."

So you sat naked in the hit spring with Rin, massaging the soap into her scalp. "You must really love your Lord."

She piped up, "yup! I sure do, he's the best!"

You giggled at her excited nature, "I can certainly tell."

A foul smell lingered in the air, you srucnhed your nose up at it. "Yuck that smells like something died."

A head popped up from the bushes, "I believe that would be me." Sesshomaru said.

You gasped throwing the bucket of water at his forehead. "Ow."

Heat crept across your face, "PISS OFF BEFORE I KILL YOU!"

He squished his eyes shut, "you'd do that naked?"

"Of course not! Now go!" You shouted splashing water about.