Sesshomaru x male reader

This one will be really short so im sorry to you who requested it🙏.

By his side 356 times a year, killing those who dare raise a hand to them. Yet not one kill earned you any respect from him, he just growled when you fought to catch his attention. "Damn you're an ungrateful oaf." You said with folded arms.

Sesshomaru didn't like being called an oaf, "would you like to be alive to see another day?" None of this intimdated
you as he sent death threats to all of enemy, mostly his brother though.

"I'm sick of your bitching."

He stopped dead in his tracks, "say that again." You wanted to test his patience. "You're a bitch."

Sesshomaru swooped to attack but you twisted which was enough to cause him to fall. Well he would've fallen but you caught him midway, one hand gripped his wrist the other was placed on the small of his back.

Almost like you two were dancing, you kept him dipped and grinned. "I've got quicker reflexes than you my Lord, maybe you should be calling me Lord instead. You're losing the touch of an alpha."

His face held pure rage at you fighting for dominance. He ripped himself from your grasp and changed to his true form. The big dog towered over you but all you had to say was.

"I'll make you submit to me."