Naraku x male reader

Requested by asinine__emo

Naraku scanned each soilder protecting their Lord. You. To be more specific, for you showered your subjects with kindness and wealth.

And with that wealth came villian wanting to crush the happiness you had built with your own two hands. Which Naraku planned to do, the soilders charged at the demon but this was like child's play to him.

He'd done this to many other estates and never failed and never left any body alive. Until today.

While the soilders dropped like flies at his feet. You watched as the man approached closer and held an evil glint in his eyes.

Fear wrapped itself around your heart, anyone in their right mind knew to be scared of him. "Your city is falling at my hand and you do nothing but cower inside. That really differs from the reputation you gained yourself."

"Do not spit such lies at me! Your attack was unseen!"

Naraku tilted his head and grinned mischievousl, "such a mortal thing to say. You won't own up to your mistake of not forseeing my attack."

You gritted your teeth and latched a leash on your fear. "Why aren't you killing me?"

"Now that is a curious question, perhaps I just want to chat."

"A powerful being like yourself just want to talk? Never have I heard such bullshit."

Naraku's eyes widened a fraction then he burst out laughing. "Oh my that's the first I've heard anyone call me powerful. You truly have peeked my interest."

You raised your head high and said, "I refuse to become one of your toys."

Naraku's red eyes glanced up at your (e/c) ones, once your gazes locked on. He suddenly slammed you agaisnt the wall, his arm placed on your neck. Your oxygen being depleted by the second, "what makes you think you have a choice? Maybe I can make you enjoy being, as you put it, one of my toys."

You struggled to remove his arm from your throat but he was far more stronger than you. "I would...never enjoy it!"

"Hmmm, you still would prefer to die  then live and realise I'm personally not killing you for a reason?"

You had no idea what he meant by that. "W-what?"

He removed his arm and watched as you fell to ground taking in big gasps of air. Never had you loved being able to breathe so much.

"If you are wondering about that reason...why not find out?" Naraku reached out a hand for you to take.

You coughed a few more times before replying, "why not just tell me?"

That playful grin returned, "how where's the fun in telling."

You looked back to his hand, refuse and you die. Accept and you might face something worse than death.

What should you do?

Well today wasn't the die you planned to die so you took his hand.

"Smart man."

I really hope this is ok.