Inuyasha x reader

You swung from a vine with the utmost joy on your face. You let go and made big splash in the water. You surfaced and flicked you (h/c) hair from your face.

Watching as the sulking dog demon shook the water you had gotten on him. "Can we go now?"

You rolled your eyes, "no but if you want to go so much then do so."

He stood up to level with you as you walked out of the lake. "I can't I've been punished with the duty to protect you by Kagome."

You twirled around and gave him a punch to the forehead. "Ow!" You huffed. "Get someone else to do it if it's a chore!"

You hurriedly walked to the vine to go swing again. Inuyasha grabbed your wrist, flicking a nostril as you turned to him. You glared at for it.

"No because Sango is busy, Shippo's basically a child, Kagome ordered me and Miroku is a perv."

"You're just afraid of her saying sit!"

He growled an answer, you sighed and wriggled your wrist and fingers so your hands intertwined with his.

His nose dusted pink, "let go of my hands!"

You laughed, "don't be a such a baby." He grunted, "come swing with me."

You dragged him but he pulled back, "no I don't want my robe getting wet...again."

You were wearing thin with his complaining. "Thats fixable." You said with a certain gleam in your eye.

He squinted his eyes in suspicion, "what are you- ahh!"

You gripped his robe and yanked downwards from his shoulders. "(Y/n)!"

You managed to take it off after all his flailing about. Panting once he only wore his white shirt.

"Now you can swing with me."

He decided no longer to rebel as you pulled him along again. Bringing him to the thick, green vine dangling down from a large tree shadowing the open lake.

"Come on." You said tugging his fingers and wrapping them around the vine for him. Inuyasha looked perplexed, "so what I just...jump and let go at the highest point?"

You nodded happily.

He took a few steps back then ran as fast as he could. Leaping off the small cliff edge and hugging his knees to his chest. Which caused a big wave as his body hit the water.

You clapped as his head popped up from the blue, "yes that was awesome! How was it puppy?"

He ignored the nickname, "it was...exhilarating! I'm doing it again!"

You stepped up to the vine, "after me first."

He raced from the lake and darted up the cliff before you even moved. "I have an idea!" A pit of uneasiness set inside your stomach, "what is it?" He grinned but said nothing.

Instead throwing you over his shoulder and grabbing the vine. "Hold on!"

"Wait Inuyasha I'll fall!" He didn't listen to your plea. He ran up, forcing you to wrap your arms around his waist awkardly.

The rush of wind brushed past as it felt like slow motion being in the air. Due to not being secure you slipped off Inuyasha's shoulder and hit the shallow part of the water.

Inuyasha realising how bad the idea was, squirmed about as he wished for solid ground.

He did land with someone groaning under him. But his face had come into connect with something soft.

(Bit of a naughty part here but nothing too bad)

He pushed himself up but coughed which made his jaw shut involuntarily. Causing him to bite the same soft lump and also something perky on it.

"Mmm~" was a response he heard.

His head now shot up and all the blood went rushing to his cheeks. You slapped your hands over your mouth. Not knowing that sound was possible from your lips. Which Inuyasha didn't known either.

He spoke shyly, "m-my cushion was your boobs?! AND I BIT ONE!"

He averted his gaze as you did you were too speechless to form words. Maybe wearing a bikini and jumping into the lake wasn't the best plan.

You risked a glance and noticed his shirt was see through. His rippling muclsles and chiseled chest. Made you freak.

But it was the prodding of fabric on your ankle that made you freak. Inuyasha stared down to his crotch, reacting to hide it but a tad too late.

You screamed and bashed his excited friend with your feet. He yelped and fell backwards from the burning pain.

Kagome hummed happily hanging out the washing. She was about to grab another pair of clothes but noticed you.

"Oh hey (Y/n)-"

She froze at you carrying a passed out Inuyasha. You plopped him on the grass. Kagome looked at you concerned.

You laughed nervously, "don't worry he tripped and hit his head on a rock. Anyway I'm going to drown myself bye!"

"WHAT?!"