Inuyasha x sad reader

Reuqsted by DerpAvengerlover123

Suicide is mentioned so if you are going To be triggered or are sensitive to the topic please skip this chapter.

Rainy days were your favorite, Inuyasha always remembered this. You would dance and sing when it was coming down hard. Kagome and him would often join you but no one but himself knew the darkness you kept locked up inside.

You often cried in his arms and he did his best to soothe you but it seemed his best wasn't enough. Because you were buried six feet underground, soon nothing but your skeleton would remain.

He wouldn't get to see you smile or hear that wonderful laugh of yours. You would never sing in the rain again even if sometimes you were a little off key. The way you begged Kagome to bring food from her time, the way you were like a sister to Shippo, the way Sango and you talked for hours about Miroku and fhe way you talked for hours about Sango with Miroku.

You were deemed disgusting to humans because you conceived a human child for a same sex demon couple who wanted a child. So you had a kid for them because they couldn't.

Everyone was so proud of you for what'd you done. It was so noble for you to do such a thing when you hadn't even been with anyone yet. Of course he was a little jealous and rejected the idea at first but when he saw the happy couple and how happy you were that they were happy.

Well...how could he be anything but proud? The villagers found it disgraceful for two demons to be raising a human child.

They insulted you, shunned you, even though you told yourself you did a good thing. It still got to you and in the end the darkness won.

That day the sun was shining and he found you under the shade of tree. Hanging by a rope, swinging slightly from side to side, he remembered the way your eyes were lifeless and the unbearable sadness welling up inside him as he fell to his knees.

Screaming out to his friends, and how he made Shippo run out and see something a child shouldn't see.

The guilt he felt after that, what could he have done? What should he have done? leaning against the bone eaters well in the rain and hugged his knees.

Silent tears falling down, whispering. "Come back."